@ bobi

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i know you have you oen life t to fake news and play Dirty game...

Camon do not get people for stupid ...If any mod unban you that mean He or She asociate with this shits..Shame.

Do not put me in that possition to put in publik all your user names and IP and anythink else...stop bulling and stay away from the fake news and conflicts..

IF you have this sort of information, then you now have put the mod / admin team into a difficult position, and YOU now have a decision to make, part of which is YOUR OWN request.

You MUST now either

A: Disclose to the admin of the forum exactly how you come to be in posession of this information, so the appropriate action may be taken against whoever 'may' have caused a breach of privacy, which DW takes VERY seriously

B: Ignore the above request, in which case, we will have to assume you are trying to create problems within the forum, which by your own request for other members who do this, will see you banned.

DW has tried to give you the freedom that it gives to all of its members, but in every thread that has flared up, which would NOT be allowed on any of your forums, you seem to be in the center of it all.

After you have read this, if no evidence is given to either myself, another mod, or preferably, one of the admin team, within a few hours, then we will have to assume you are just here to abuse our hospitality, and our openness, and we will have to act accordingly

M8...Fist do not never ever gave me Ultimatums...in publik .
If you can do it Private.I do respect you possition like MOD...But make your MIND do not forget My possition too...

Second you have to ask me veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Politly if you request any Information from me and in private....Maybe publik can heard some one here or somewhere else so never do this mistake again....

Third you ask about privacy why i should tell you....he is admiting it self and that mean i did not says nothing wrong.....Is not me done Folse statmnets but difent Members take in mind that...and you shoul know the privacy can not gave away....in this way....

4th .same Members has agree Coach he know Danzer and they are in same ip the way he talk is same way..and same writing ...I Have my way find thinsk and i do nothink that can be your business. But to make clear here you asking me private thinks ,but i can tell you same mebers is in other forum Coach77 .. in info where it come in not from this forum ...and i did nit abuse nothink...

Your personally did not game any Info i ahve abouse that mean is no way for abousing here...If you ahve a problem with your stuf that is not my problem...I have only says one think True i can repet,,,....

The ways of God to find somethink are a lot....
The GOD play fear....and Honest...

The honesty is I have done nothink wrong...

Only have told the truth The guy Danzer has done fake news by it self....and he is unban !?

Danzer and Coach are in conection or are Same...both memebrs are very new ,they come for certen reason !anyone can undertend Truble.

The Coach ip is easy he is member every where....not go it from here....My invertigating are done to see that News where is coming and is sure was fake...Danzer mebers for me Coach done again fake statmenst acusing and puting you team name...i think the people who has to be BAN with no doubt are the trible makers...

Not me personally trying to be Caml all time from ever one insult me here ,my business and my company without doing no one wrong....i do not thik i been done truble personally to any one ,i have trying to upload s/w and gave people help if i can ,but i find my self all ways under atack and that not only for my faul but even becouse YOU MOD.should take care about Members who trying buld relations with this forum and do not forget relation even with another Big comunity 130.000 members then take care about 1-2 Basterds Huligans coming for only one reason to fock people and truble and fake thinks and fights...

is not in my way fight with poeple if they do not atck me and is not in gfavore to do so...but like a HUMAN been i have to difend my self becouse after It is my personality and my company name not THE SHITI users name COACH OR DANZER ...

After this i hope some one apologise with me becouse i have take i nuf shit from many people here and end if the day what i done wrong !? becous ei am admin of difent forum adn i try here or there to help members with s/w porducts and others...

Thanks to all...is admin decission what they do can be wrong or rigte still i will respect...

I hope they get right diecission is for the best of Satellite or Cable comunity we all live in Peace Together and stoping insulting each others one time for ever.

DARKMAN.

This is why i clearly stated, to PM the information to either myself, another mod, or preferably, a member of the admin team.

What members do on other forums, is of no concern to DW, how they conduct themselfs within DW however, does. If this conduct relies on having power in other forums, and bringing those findings into DW to threaten its members, then relevant action will be taken.

Im sure you will agree, no other forum is run like DW, we are VERY lenient

WHY ARE YOU HERE DARKMAN ???

Is it for the good of this forum or for your pocket ?

Oh yes its because we rank number 1 for the keyword spiderbox.

you are here because of your own motives... we gave you a forum to give support but you cannot take anyone saying anything negative about your box.

I agree that coach and danzer are causing trouble, but you do not tell people what to do on here!

I know you do not have a great grasp on the way to type in English, so I appreciate you try very hard to get what you are saying across.

But for me to tell digidude he must ask you very politely is a joke, if you would of said that to me I would of deleted your account and banned every word of spiderbox on this forum.

I run this site and if you want us to continue to give support to your box I would ask you to think about how you speak to members of my team!

Mickie D

you have to understand, digitalworldz is known as a OPEN unbiased forum, it has no ties, no sponsors, and its members want to hack EVERYTHING. DW is about the hobby, turning round and saying 'i did that' not about sales, or A is better than B, when C is cheaper, and can be turned into either by hacking it

DW is a forum where people can openly praise, or critisize equipment, without fear of reprisal, but, since you have joined, and a few of your 'team' has followed, the satellite sections, namely the TM and 'new' spider section, have become war zones.

posts wont be removed, and TBH, youre doing yourself no favours by ranting at people about copies, clones, spies, timebombs, truths, rumours, etc, etc. but on DW, it will all be left for the public to see, for googlebots to index, and for future users to use as reference

I feel that if you want to continue to be a part of the DW community, you may have to stop being so agressivley defensive about what DW is all about, hacking anything and everything, finding out the whys and what fors, making something better, for less, and so on

while its undeniable that you have had some positive input, you have also (along with a few others) been at the center of most of the recent 'problem' threads.

how long would these threads last on your own forums? how long would members posting on these threads last? like said, DW is unique

a lsat may have 100k+ members, but how many are banned? (or registered users ) the member to post ratio is miles out, DW has ~70K members and >2million posts, the number of banned members could probably be counted using a single pair of hands and a few toes

ultimatley, itll be an admin decision, but i fear that by your seemingly agressive posting manor to the majority of questions, itll be an outcome that you wont like, but, i have been wrong about things in the past

peace

dd

Just ban the fucking idiot and be done with him.

Jeesus, he's caused more trouble in the past week than most of us put together.,

c'mon please peeps, we're trying to STOP the lynching threads

Im all for the 'other forum' approach to all this now, and anyone who says ANYTHING that a mod dont like, gets banned, for ever

but thats not what DW is all about

so hopefully, between us, we can sort this out in some shape

if not

i hope dutcho gets banned before i do

lol

spoken like a true hangman lol

nah m8, i'd just want to see if the rope will take it

im about 24 stone, and hes nearly twice my size, he cant even see his own balls without TWO mirrors

lol

Those outfits of yours must be very slimming then, you deffo don't look over 20 st in them :)

Thats the reason i joined DW. I was a complete newbie about everything and all the forums i looked at seemed to be banning people for reasons unknown to me .

So i thought if i join one of those i'll be banned as soon as i post anything. Then i found DW

Don't need to say anymore

spoken like a true hangman lol

jokin.....mods here are probably the most lenient of any forum I've ever dropped into

Those outfits of yours must be very slimming then, you deffo don't look over 20 st in them :)

oh yeh, they are, i pulled an pink girl moprh once, once i got her home, and naked, she couldnt get through the bedroom door

i was so glad i had a new PS3 that day :proud:

you should have seen her trying to get it back on, imagine trying to fit a shaved cow into a condom, lmao

Well next time, get her into the bedroom first before you take the suit off, that way she won't be able to get out ;)

Well next time, get her into the bedroom first before you take the suit off, that way she won't be able to get out ;)

ewww jesus christ, i know beauty is only skin deep, but she had nearly 4 cubic feet of beauty wrapped around every single bone, from skin to marrow, she had a LOT of fkin beauty lol

but

she also wouldnt be able to get out to get me......

hmmm, i think youre onto something there ;)

anyway

you been eyeing me up, in my going out gear???

lol

;)

god i must be drunk lol

you know the inflatable life rafts, on ferries, where you pull a cord, and it goes HUGE and inflates

imagine the zip, on the back of the suit

lol

god i need some rizlas

Tell her to keep the suit on and just cut a hole in the necessary areas ;)

Watched a couple of your vids yeah lol, looks like fun :)

ok cool, ill bring an orange one, we may be coming to ireland, just dont tell allroad, we went to spain about 5 years ago, and he heard about it, and abandoned the country, we even kept going past his house to see if he was there

we have a habit of 'arriving' on peoples doorsteps, or back gardens

lol

Back