@ bobi

Tell her to keep the suit on and just cut a hole in the necessary areas ;)

ewww jesus m8

have you ever seen what happens to a sausage when you put a little nick in the skin

we're talking prolapse, in the flesh, with a baby pink frame round it

god, youre sick

;)

(another DW thread totally on topic, lol)

Don't believe a word of it

its's all talk ;)

your neighbour sorted out that fountain yet m8??

how the fook they expect a garden full of tents with people trying to sleep with all that noise going on, i dont know lol

was talking about that with someone today, and untill they saw all the facebook pics, they didnt believe i really drove over lol

Here ya go digi :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3vIMUqgrbY&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Its time we pulled out of that sh*te.
All over the world they are buying records by British acts by the Millions but when it comes to Eurovision we get about 12 votes.
Lets face it , They just don't like us or are envious of us

All over the world they are buying records by British acts by the Millions but when it comes to Eurovision we get about 12 votes.

No m8 its just we pick shit songs and shit singers to sing them

The first one they dont like us after all we gave them all one time or another a good kicking.

Terry Wogan went on record, live on air, to say it was a farce and it was politics that was being judged rather than the performances. Hence why he pulled out and let the wee Irish poof take the reigns.

It's just a bit of fun, but I reckon the rest of Europe are telling us something at the same time.

hhhhhh......all this in bobi's spider section .....:banana::banana::banana:

I bet this wouldn't happen on his forum, he'd have the Albainian Massive after us. :)

Terry Wogan went on record, live on air, to say it was a farce and it was politics that was being judged rather than the performances. Hence why he pulled out and let the wee Irish poof take the reigns.

It's just a bit of fun, but I reckon the rest of Europe are telling us something at the same time.
Yeah fook off, we don't like you lol

Well it's been the same with Ireland the last few years too. It's all just tactical voting, they vote for their neighbours and that's it.

Back