Blue Zeta Cam + Fun 5 Flash Help

thanks for that.where do i put the au image?is it flash,int eeprom,or ext eeprom.and is that the only file i need to put on the funcard 5?

you need the new au flash and an an img as ur ext eeprom...no internal eeprom required.....these files are ex provider dependant...ie ex nthell, c*w or t*w

cheers

am i right in saying that the ext eeprom is the tw au fun fix.and the flash is the one i create using bke v2.2.

so the bke is the img file?which one of the options should i use cos ive changed my bk on the cam but when i use bke it can give me differnt flashs ,according to which one i pick ie.provider hex,rst v1.4,ordist v3,orx v2,ortoxic 6.all ive done is put my bk number in and chose the tw setting.but from there,there are 4 different hex files.according to which setting you've chosen.sorry to be a pain but as you can tell i am a real novice.cheeers

can anyone tell me what prog to use to create the flash for my funcard5.ive got the latest au fix for the ext eeprom.at the mo i am using box key extactor v2.2.ive put my box key in chosen tw left the ird on zeros and have used all the hex providers.then i have used that file as the flash.i have tried them all seperatly with the au and left them a good half hour but no joy.just wondered do i change the flash with swapbinhex to make it a media file?and leave the au as it is.many thanks

can anyone tell me what prog to use to create the flash for my funcard5.ive got the latest au fix for the ext eeprom.at the mo i am using box key extactor v2.2.ive put my box key in chosen tw left the ird on zeros and have used all the hex providers.then i have used that file as the flash.i have tried them all seperatly with the au and left them a good half hour but no joy.just wondered do i change the flash with swapbinhex to make it a media file?and leave the au as it is.many thanks

the au fix is the flash file....

d/l an img for ur exteep and use nagraedit to edit bk etc....

i use a rom11mosc blockered img, works fine and au's.......the extension has to be .bn11 to read the file then change to bin or hex to flash to card

many thanks again.i altered the bk in nagra edit put the latest keys and then saved it.as you said it saved as a .bn11 file.how do i change it to a bin or hex file.i tried swapbinhex and it does'nt do any thing.thanks for being very patient with me:drink:

many thanks again.i altered the bk in nagra edit put the latest keys and then saved it.as you said it saved as a .bn11 file.how do i change it to a bin or hex file.i tried swapbinhex and it does'nt do any thing.thanks for being very patient with me:drink:

Hi,

As dont do it it"ll hurt suggests, just re-name to .bin, or when saving, choose the "all file" options in the drop down menu in the save options and type rom11.bin into the filename...or use xncs to edit your file and save as a .hex file (select .hex from drop down save options), saves mucking about converting.

Hope this helps.

Muskrat

sorry about that we just crossed over as i replied.i will now try again

thanks muskrat.i changed it in the nagra edit drop down and it saved as a bin file.

thanks muskrat.i changed it in the nagra edit drop down and it saved as a bin file.

No problem mate, but dont do it it"ll hurts suggestion of the name change will work, I have done it myself many times (usually when I forget and save as .bn11, lol)

Muskrat

hi again.when i use nagra edit with the romm11 blocker,do i only alter the bk to my cams bk?and also the public keys to their latest roll?what about the other 3 cam id spaces.they all have 2c cc cc cc.do i just leave them as they are.

its a bit strange but i get the channels for about 20 secs and then they go off.but if i go up or down it will do the same thing and last another 20 secs or so.so is there something missing when i prog the card?

ive probabley cocked something up when i did the nagra edit.hope you guys can help.once again its much appreciated

ive done that and thats why ive asked if i need to alter anything else cos like i say it lasts a few secs then goes off.by the way thanks for earlier today i sorted out the bn11 file change

Last edited:
ive done that and thats why ive asked if i need to alter anything else cos like i say it lasts a few secs then goes off.by the way thanks for earlier today i sorted out the bn11 file change

u using this cam & card in a pc dvb-c card or a tv?

do the fta channels work ok?

yes the are all ok the only thing i did which perhaps i should have left was altering the ird to zeros instead of leaving it.its a tv the sony bravia

Back