Blue Zeta Cam + Fun 5 Flash Help

I'm having the same problem. Anyone has any success? I read that some zeta blue (0101) are locked and can't take new fw? Anyone know if that's tru or if there is a solution?

Indy

thought it was locked just to switch firmware to joker....think u can still switch the blue zeta firmware.

there is a method to fix the cam but i've never tried it......try it but i can't guarantee it will work or not fook ur cam

View attachment 46808

Last edited:
thought it was locked just to switch firmware to joker....think u can still switch the blue zeta firmware.

there is a method to fix the cam but i've never tried it......try it but i can't guarantee it will work or not fook ur cam

View attachment 46808

can you pm the doc me as I'm not permitted to d/l files yet - only joined today. Is it for CAS programming by joining 2 tracks back? If os, no good to me as I've not got a cas programmer - only funcard 5 method.

Cheers.

can you pm the doc me as I'm not permitted to d/l files yet - only joined today. Is it for CAS programming by joining 2 tracks back? If os, no good to me as I've not got a cas programmer - only funcard 5 method.

Cheers.

yes its Jarvis 2 track fix - r u putting the funcard in the cam b4 u insert it

yes, I'm putting card into cam first, then into TV. But the cam menu just switched between being white and greyed out. Before I tried to flash it I could see the types of decrpytion te cam could do. I think I've messed it up.

Hi, having same problem flashing cam firmware with funcard. I've tried putting cam into tv ci slot to update cam but nothing happens?? Anyone got a step by step how to update cam firmware using funcard method please?

Back