hi folks got a Sammy 2110

all i am geting is a black screen dont know what i have done wrong

checked ird and bk still no luck also checked dates

anyone any ideas
if u are getting
FTA
and also getting epg on channels the bk is wrong

i checked fta is working ird and bk are fine i used jtag to confirm this
when the card is inserted the channel it sits on comes on for 20 seconds then it comes up saying card is invalid and goes off , tried both fun and mosc same thing keeps happening

thanks in advance for help on this

are u sure its a 2110 as u said u jtagged the box for the ird and bk ? , the 2110 cant b jtagged the only way to get bk and ird from that box is to have a paired card , the 2100 model is taggable

when the card is inserted the channel it sits on comes on for 20 seconds then it comes up saying card is invalid and goes off
20 seconds wot were you expecting super man to zoom past and sort it
the card needs to be in for up to 30 mins to update but most are done in 5 - 10 mins

Last edited:
the card originally sat in the box for up to an hour as i thought it would have came back on. not sure what the problem is and it is a pace 4010 not a sammy

think ti might be the card reader or someone technically wrong with it as when i take the card out and slide it back in it comes on for short while then message comes up and off again it goes

it is strange the card is fine otherwise the channel would not come on FTA is fine just the error message keeps coming up saying invalid card

Any help is appreciated otherwise the box will go to the wall

Back