Black Picons by mmcmedia

Right been up nice n early sorting the radio channels & a few others ,everything should be up2date now , removed cinemoi few other bits n bobs , this should be 100% now enjoy , same again delete the old lot and ftp over to where you have them stored dont forget to chmod 755

Finally an update

Bout time we had a update peeps so here we go .
Its been a very long few months especially over xmas but i finally think iam up-to date with these now , had family issues since Dec 26th and being snowed in over the last few days has really helped me get up-to date with the picons really really sorry for the delay but has been really great updating them fingers crossed .
Iam not listing all the changes as there are way to many to list , but basically all new ITV icons are there reworked BBC ones and redone many others as usual if anythings missing or incorrect please let me know
New More4 hd also inc but trust me i been through them all for ya

Enjoy :Clap:

I thought you'd stopped updating them. Great to see your still at it mate :) thanx once again :D

Na m8 me old lady fell of a chair in mine boxing day & been in hospital since then she's had pneumonia , liver infection , high temp but they cannot do anything for her fractured hip ironic so been up there every day since

anyway heres the complete set for all

Na m8 me old lady fell of a chair in mine boxing day & been in hospital since then she's had pneumonia , liver infection , high temp but they cannot do anything for her fractured hip ironic so been up there every day since

anyway heres the complete set for all

sorry to hear that buddy! I hope shes on the mend? will the hip heal ok?

Sorry for this update but ive changed a few more here & there after going thru channels on box 1 by 1 there were a few that needed amending so i have done again sorry but i like em right , easier to delete and overwrite the whole lot again

Ps gonna try and go thru my VFD icons soon

these picons in my opinion are the best out there.many thanks

Here we go again another update for ya all , checked all radio today so hopefully there all present & correct , few new logos , as usual be better to delete old lot and xfer these back to directory CHMOD 755
If there is any missing or something you'd like done please let me know

Next month ????

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 89
Complete set to coincide with KOS changes
Just easier to overwrite the lot enjoy

To coinside with KOS changes from today , only 1 i can see is missing atm is a new channel DISNEY JUNIOR HD which isnt showing on kos yet ,they have changed twice today and may well have another update in a couple of days hopefully not .
As usual any missing or incorrect please post here And thank you for your support

Attachments

• Complete Set 28.03.rar
    3.3 MB · Views: 17
Which ever one you prefer just change service numbers around

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 44
Back