Black Picons by mmcmedia

I tried to look to see if 2 sets of picons can be used
Black for OLED and normal for infobar, but I cant suss it out lol

I think the resolution is you load all yours into paint rat and colour all the white black lol

Some changes so heres an update, read changelog
Any missng or incorrect or something your after post here please
Thank you to everyone for comments .

Few more updated logos ive only just spotted today service refs are correct enjoy:banana:

Thank you but here are the correct ones for comedy central didnt look at the channel so my bad enjoy

It wasnt that they wernt working the logo was incorrect m8ty

Few small changes + TCM HD in testing bear with me bit hectic atm

Firstly i hope these are all correct at the min ive been really busy for the last month as weve just started fostering so and havnt had as much free time as id of liked time to keep up with the changes but hopefully things should be all good now if there is anything wrong please let me so i can correct it asap , cheers for being patient :banana:

Full pack inc + change log due to it being a while since last update easier for all just to delete the current set & transfer the whole pack back over , dont forget to chmod 755 enjoy

Nice one mate :) I've been clucking for an update for a while now :)

Sent from my telephone.

sky atlantic + 1 added + others reworked to match

Last edited:
I'am back folks Yet again ive been really busy for the last month and havnt had as much free time as id of liked time to keep up with the changes but hopefully things should be all good now if there is anything wrong please let me so i can correct it asap , cheers for being patient

Full pack inc + change log and my E2 SETTINGS just incase due to it being a while since last update easier for all just to delete the current set & transfer the whole pack back over , dont forget to chmod 755 enjoy

Yet again more apologies for recent delays and it aint gonna get any better soon with xmas coming aswell , thank you all for being patient, novembers update is here although there is also a few radio changes to do which hopefully will get done tomorrow also looking for a DIVERSE channel logo this is the only 1 iam missing atm fingers crossed if u can help please post the logo here

Please overwrite the whole folder onto where your picons are stored to avoid any problems

Back