Black Picons by mmcmedia

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been given permission from mmcmedia to post his new black picon set for 28.2

its not quite a full set, radio and some international still need adding but he is onto this and should be updated soon

with thanks to mmcmedia :)

Attachments

• picon.rar
    2.8 MB · Views: 51
Olympic channels added , samples & .rar attached

BBC regional worded just incase , samples & .rar attached

i like these..any asian channel picons ....?where do they go in my vu+duo blackhole image ?..i have lichers 28.2e hd picons downloaded from ts panel....do i need to delete these first ?..ta

Last edited:
First of all 1 amendment to bbc regional i'd put NE & CENTRAL when it should be NE & CUMBRIA so here that is.

Also bravo will upload asian in a bit 1 or 2 more to wont be long

they look nice in the posts rat but im happy with yours and snapmans :)

i like these..any asian channel picons ....?where do they go in my vu+duo blackhole image ?..i have lichers 28.2e hd picons downloaded from ts panel....do i need to delete these first ?..ta

Attached are the asian channels and some samples i think they are all correct please lmk if any are missing or wrong
Your picons should be stored either /media/usb or /media/hdd , back lichers up before just incase your not satisfied and you can overwrite them but better if you delete lichers that way youll be 100% correct ,dont forget to CHMOD 755 the files, if you do get stuck let us know

Last edited:
thanks mate...gonna have a go in a bit will reply back....cheers

nice one mate...all working fine...i like them...keep up the good work...

Last edited:
they look nice in the posts rat but im happy with yours and snapmans :)

these look very nice with a black skin and in the front oled of dreambox :)

Guys thanx for your comments really appreciated , i done these really as i now dont have to rely on licher now tbh , also ive goen thru every single one compared to services and we should have no dupes or non runners , maybe 1 or 2 missing but that aint an issue more for my benefit than anything ,and if there of use to someone else all the better .

Will also problay be doing a monthly update on the 1st just to keep it all good

Just added all the picons from the thread to 1 file for ease of use. Some nice picons great work mmc

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• Picons.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 66
you may know mate but
Sumo TV
Baby TV
MTV Trax
Primetime
Premier Sports Xtra
BBC Parliament
Africa Channel
Renault TV
Phychic TV
showcase +1
are missing

:)

thanks for sharing them with us

Nps rat ill get them sorted monday showtime +1 is no longer transmitted according to my scan mtv trax has no epg
but i will do em anyway nps

you may know mate but
Sumo TV
Baby TV
MTV Trax
Primetime
Premier Sports Xtra
BBC Parliament
Africa Channel
Renault TV
Phychic TV
showcase +1
are missing

:)

thanks for sharing them with us

Here you go m8

Also done today aswell
Religious and Irish Variations , next update 01.07 full set fully updated unless anyone wants anything else in the mean time

Im having real troubles getting Real Time to show
its there and named correct but wont show :err: maybe file size or something ?

the Licher picon one works and I even copied the reference from that with no luck

is it just me ?

Attachments

• 1_0_1_183B_7D9_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png
    1_0_1_183B_7D9_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png
    6 KB · Views: 143
lol yeah me too....discovery real time doesnt show up but discovery RT+1 does.....

Rat & bravo + anyone else apologises disc realtime was in RGB colour no indexed hence a no show , fixed now sorry chaps done both just incase

no need to aplogise mmcmedia...your doing a cracking job, going out your way just to help members on here...

Back