black ops 2 black screen

Worked a treat irlam , thank you.
For Rgh/Jtaggers no need to uninstall dashlauch just unload it.

1 - start dashlauch...
2 - press rb twice, select unload dashlaunch from memory
3 - select start on the same screen, select your black ops 2 god or xex and have fun...

maybe I'm confused a little (yeah I know.!)

Spud, you saying you burned and used this on an LT3.0 drive and the disk was burned with an "ihas" and used online?, or are you saying that you burned it and used it via disk on your jtag? (Hope you didn't use it on-line think it would be like the halo bans that happened a few weeks ago if you did mate)

@ surfbum - you should be able to just unload dashlaunch and then run it. or you talking jtag machine here? I've just had a re-read and I take it your console never booted into FSD straight away did it? (that's what the launch.ini was for)

Need to get to work at the weekend and get the jtag updated, downloading this now to have a play and see what's what with a "jtag" and this game and the new dash etc. dashlaunch etc.
i found it in the hdd1 / freestyle / dl302 folder now to work out how to get it to go after i unload it lol

Highlight `launch` (at the top of the list)on the same screen and navigate to where you have black ops installed.
i found it in the hdd1 / freestyle / dl302 folder now to work out how to get it to go after i unload it lol

cheers mate got it going now

now have it running of my 3 rgh 360s
1 is on dash 14719
and 2 are on 15574
with f3 and dashlaunch 3.2

Last edited:
nice work mate.!

is the f3 a new freestyle dashboard?

it's amazing when you turn your back for a few minutes with the "scene" it's outdated before you know it....

will get me jtag hat back on, now I can record and stuff HDMI then I'll get a tut made/vid it'll be dated when it's posted but will all help. :)

Last edited:
nice one....

grabbing it now mate.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a dodgy batch of aones burnt two coasters of black ops 2 last night both failed at the layer break. Tried a verb worked first time..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Spud, you saying you burned and used this on an LT3.0 drive and the disk was burned with an "ihas" and used online?, or are you saying that you burned it and used it via disk on your jtag? (Hope you didn't use it on-line think it would be like the halo bans that happened a few weeks ago if you did mate)

no m8 i just downloaded the ISO then converted it ISO2GOd and put it onto my hard drive ...

@gsmtech was asking if it was only for a RGH and i said it can be burned to Disk

well done @gsmtech happy days :)

I haven't tried playing it yet, just burned the iso at 2.4x with imgburn and ihas drive it verified ok on imgburn. I'll try in the 360 tonight hopefully it will work..

Doesn't get recognized in abgx but to be expected as there's no retail rip to compare to.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

h..p://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/system_apps/DashLaunch/dl_dash_launch_v3.04.zip

blops system link fixed ?? ive just put bloody fusion on

i can confirm the file in the link works :d

ah, your kidding, lol, just updated mine to 3.03 about 21 and a half nano seconds ago.....lol

I just captured all the video right from a virgin machine and to FSD3 for a youtube video and it's all ready out of date...ha! what's it like ! lol......like buying something from the shops and it being old skool by the time you get home.

Oh and for the benefit of the tape the new COD that I downloaded was actual the new Forsa, nice one, thanks for wasting my time to the up loader on the news groups...

-----

updated to latest one.

now time to have another look for cod

Last edited:
Freestyle 3 and Dashlaunch are two different things m8 ;)

h..p://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/system_apps/DashLaunch/dl_dash_launch_v3.04.zip

blops system link fixed ?? ive just put bloody fusion on
link not working for me mate

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freestyle 3 and Dashlaunch are two different things m8 ;)

I know that? where did I make a boob? the dash launch was out of date I meant....lol...

freestyle 3 installs dashlaunch when you use the iso/ dvd to install it.

I don't have a drive in mine mate. FTP for me.

Thanks

Link's working for me, just copy from www and not the w*w ?

your putting that in Google? you need to put it in your address bar mate....

Back