Black Lives Matter

A lot of this is like a competition on who can be offended the most or by the most ridiculous things.

Also I think a lot of the protesters are career protesters who just jump onto the current bandwagon so to speak.

A lot of this is like a competition on who can be offended the most or by the most ridiculous things.

Also I think a lot of the protesters are career protesters who just jump onto the current bandwagon so to speak.

Career protesters are the "useful idiots", like ER, they are parasitic and jump onto any cause.

Probably funded by Soros.

Nelson Mandela, and Winnie, orchestrated the bombings of schools. His object of testimony should have been pulled down first.

Noooo, that can't happen because they are black.
What a load of codswallop. The man was a monster and his wife was even worse. But he is now classed as the father of the nation. (Who would have thought it) But in line with your argument maybe we should rename where you live Jimmy Saville row.Then show him with all the kids in Top of the pops fondling them. Then we tell everybody it is history so its OK. Absolute nonsense!
Its so easy to point out and say just because he is black or it doesn't offend me but there again you don't have to live in that environment or fight for your rights.

What a load of codswallop. The man was a monster and his wife was even worse. But he is now classed as the father of the nation. (Who would have thought it) But in line with your argument maybe we should rename where you live Jimmy Saville row.Then show him with all the kids in Top of the pops fondling them. Then we tell everybody it is history so its OK. Absolute nonsense!
Its so easy to point out and say just because he is black or it doesn't offend me but there again you don't have to live in that environment or fight for your rights.

I was making the same argument as you just have.

I'm going to devote time and money to an anti-sound device.

Imagine protesters with their megaphones; then you point the anti-sound cannon at them and no more noise. It's probably not as ridiculous as it "sounds" (pun, hehe). Playing back the same frequency in antiphase might do it. Simple test would be two opposing speakers, playing the same note with a 180 phase-shift.

I'm going to devote time and money to an anti-sound device.

Imagine protesters with their megaphones; then you point the anti-sound cannon at them and no more noise. It's probably not as ridiculous as it "sounds" (pun, hehe). Playing back the same frequency in antiphase might do it. Simple test would be two opposing speakers, playing the same note with a 180 phase-shift.

What about blasting them military grade 5G🤔

Lets be truthful..........Black Lives Matter. How can you be more racist than that ?
I have also said in the past that organisations such as the National Black Police Association, the Black Footballers Association and Federation of Black Player are racist. Can you imagine the uproar if the word Black in those bodies were to be replaced by White.
It cannot be denied that racism has occurred in many situations and those situations need to be tackled, but it also needs to be realized that racism not not just occur to Black people but can happen to anyone. In fact Tottenham's Deli Alli is being investigated by the FA for racism used in a post he put on the internet where he poked fun at an Asian man in relation to Corona Virus.

There are now calls for more representation in football coaching from members of the BAME community. Shouldn't all jobs be best served by and offered to the best candidate regardless of colour or gender? Seems it's not enough nowadays not to be racist, you have to be seen not to be racist.

They did this in Police forces and it actually has the opposite effect. They recruited officers from Ethnic backgrounds to liaise with and patrol ethnic areas. Ethnic officers weren't welcomed in those areas as they were seen as "race traitors", so much for wanting to integrate into the wider community.
Why is there a BAME community? If the goal is equality and no racism then why single your community from the wider community based on your colour?

What are the UK protesters hoping to achieve? I heard one of them on the news. She was coughing all over the place, riding a Santander bike whilst carrying a single crutch. Coughing/shouting too much for me to understand what she was spraying.

Watch his YouTube stuff, he is funny.

He was giving a talk at a university and someone shouted out that he was racist. He responds with something like "The amount of black dick that has been in this mouth...".

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

'Why I will no longer call the police'
(
(Between 2013 and 2019, Mapping Police Violence recorded more than 7,500 cases in which officers shot and killed someone, but according to Stinson's database only 71 were charged with murder or manslaughter and only 23 were convicted of a crime related to the killing.
Since 2005, Stinson calculates, only five non-federal police officers have been convicted of murder.)

I have highlighted this part of the article because it really shows what is going on in America. Thinking one step further though, i can't bring to mind any case in the UK where a policeman has been successfully prosecuted over crimes against a non white person. I am not stating that as a fact.
Just my thoughts.

Back