black 4.1e

joebloggss

Member ++
Reaction score
got one of these wii's looking to softmod it but haven't got a clue.

looking for info, and soft guys :banana:

T.I.A.

Last edited by a moderator:
because its the black one you can soft mod it but you can only play games from a hard drive, as the drive will not play copied games, unless u change the drive board ( ebay or something around 26 quid) hdd personally is the best way anyway

Cheers

Thanks guys,

got a 4 gb sdhc card any ideas if this will work in the wii ?

cheers

for doing the softmod you need a card that is 2gig or less.

can't use a sdhc card....

done a system update now its 4.3e, will i need the lego indiana jones game, or can i go ahead as normal?

thanks guys

You will need Indiana jones now unless you managed to softmod it before you updated

sheete didn't do a softmod before update, was trying to get the shopping channel working, but it wanted to upgrade before i could access it..

dunno who has the disk here in Glasgow

thanks m8

sheete didn't do a softmod before update, was trying to get the shopping channel working, but it wanted to upgrade before i could access it..

dunno who has the disk here in Glasgow

thanks m8

Should of softmoded it first using modmii, that would of gave you an upto date shopping channel as well

right got another unit, used the link posted by rat (thanks mate)

before i can play games in the wii menu or go into the shopping channel it asks me to update.........dunno what to do.

and how do i setup a ext hd guys.

T.I.A

learn from last time - DO NOT UPDATE TO 4.3!!

once you've softmodded (as per post number 2) u can install the shopping channel .wad manually to get it up to date.

right got another unit, used the link posted by rat (thanks mate)

before i can play games in the wii menu or go into the shopping channel it asks me to update.........dunno what to do.

and how do i setup a ext hd guys.

T.I.A

Run modmii before you do anything thing else!

run the modmii got it working, got the shopping channel up and running as well..

iplayer not running so good, don't know if its the .wad that need updating...

got 2 homebrew channels lol

now working on the ext hd to rip some games.

thanks again guys

@MOS learning mate learning lol

Back