BKwith out removal of tsop48

yes, the jtag, altho u still have to connect the thing 2 yr box ( soldering involved) it will give bk's for the 4010 and 4001, not the 4000.

cheers

Can someone pls provide pics of where the wires are soldered to diff model box's.

jtag for £18.00 with adaptor

someone other than tailor made circuits is selling jtags on e-bay with an adaptor fitted. No soldering required!

the jtag works on the 4000, 4010 and the sammy. i think you have to make a different circuit bored for the 4001. do a search on the site its here somewhere.

sammy jtag points

jtag point on a samsung

only pointing out to make sure ppl look if u view the box from the front, pins 1 and 2 are the closest to the front

chris2000 could you post the parts list for your design because you have not as many parts on your drawing and would like to know what orange cap you used

thxs

As I stated in my post mate, its Gusts design. He’s currently working on a simpler solution so hold tight if you can.

This is all very exciting stuff..............GREAT work guys!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S Any newbies reading this post should get their arse over to the vortex.......ITS QUALITY!!

P.P.S a big shout of THANKS to ALL OF YOU out there who makes this site what it is......FRIENDLY, CURTIOUS,INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL

does anyone know were to get 74HC244N
or if there is another chip you can use instead

:Cheers:

Stick with the HC244!!!!!

rapidelectronics.co.uk

dont seem to be able to find them on the link provided

I am going though getting bits to build a jtag
but unsure on two bits the 100r & the 2k2 from maplin
do I need this Respack or Min Res

Please advise

regarding the circuit diagram from psxnet on building the jtag......if i use the 74ls244 which he states does work,do i need to modify the circuit or r the pinouts the same :)

Back