BKwith out removal of tsop48

gazzer

Inactive User
Reaction score
I found this today please see attach see what you think i dont really no what to make of it.

Yep works on Samsung boxes too.

A few resistors and wires.

Full credit to iso mick....great discovery.

This attachment has the diagrams.

Maplin might be busy tonight :)

The parts list

1 x 74HC244N - UB65V
8 x 100R Res -
3 x 2K2 Res -
1 x 2.2mF Cap - WX36P
1 x 0.1mF Cap - YR75S
1 x 25M DSUB connector - YQ48C

From what I gather the jtag and OCD commande program display the boxkey from ram where the boxkey has already been decrypted.

Monty said:
From what I gather the jtag and OCD commande program display the boxkey from ram where the boxkey has already been decrypted.

reads it from the flash directly, same goes for samsungs
mick said it may be possible to dump the key from the ram (usefull for hacking sammy's) - but he's not tried yet

so has anyone actually tried this on the samsung box yet???? if so does it work???? and if it does has anyone got a dump with bk they could give me (nowt like being cheeky) lol anyway cheers for your responses

Specifically designed clip-on device for testing TSOPs (Thin Small Outline Packages). Low-profile design and use of directionally conductive elastomeric connectors make it ideal for probing units up to 0.030" apart and with a lead pitch of 0.50mm to 0.55mm. Kits include TSOP clip with male-to-male socket, flex test point connector and rigid test point connector. Lead pitch: 0.5mm. Body size: 18.4mm. Other pin counts are available; call Newark for details.
Type No. of Pins Stock No.
CLIP-032-TS01-KIT 32 18C0781
CLIP-040-TS01-KIT 40 18C0782
CLIP-048-TS01-KIT 48 18C0783
CLIP-056-TS01-KIT 56 18C0784

i hears this is the dogs boll*cks for atmel reading peeps see what you think im gonna buy one five people wrekon they work perfect to get ird and bk off atmels without taking the fookers off

Manufacturer Part Number: CLIP-048-TS01-KIT

Description: Connectors; Connector Type: TSOP IC Test Clip; Number of Contacts: 48

Oh have you got the url of where you can get this!?
Does it work as a stand alone unit or do you need to use it with your atmel reader?

im waiting for the experts to approve first before i start telling everyone where and how much so hold your horses mate it works as a stand alone unit mate it comes with software similar to libby

It would be wicked,
I have my atmel reader and all now, but one thing I think is going to start appearing in some boxes I do is 888 syndrome. I can solder a little but I’m certainly not that skilled.

This Jtag method is all good, and I will have a unit in the next week or so, but after looking for about 20 mins earlier I couldn’t find the right pins on my Di2000 box.

come on peeps views please??????????????

Back