bigpockets, any codes or advice

never used it personally but just a general bit of advice, if your buying online always use your credit card rather than direct debit, as if anything happens or you dont receive the item you can claim back off the card company!!!!

Ive used Big Pockets for various things over the years, but mainly Disks and printer Carts etc.

Never had a problem with them at all, apart from a batch of disk cases that about 1/3rd of them were cracked. They sent another batch out the next day and advised me to keep the unbroken 2/3rd of the others as they didnt want them back :)

Never seen any discount vouchers for them though

Regards

q2

haven't used them for a while but never had any problems when i did, mostly for dvd's and cd's.

thebigman

used them over the years for blank discs etc, fast delivery,
never seen any codes but look at the free delivery items some times adding one of these is cheaper than the delivery price of what youve ordered.

A few of us bought DIVX players from them a few years back mate & I've bought smaller stuff since with no probs. Pay with yer credit card & you'll be fine - I hope
HH

I did buy a pc from them a few years back, have bought other things never had a problem with them

I agree with the other peoples answers, bought a cheap p4 off them about 6 months ago. Everything was fine credit card no problem, very fast delivery.

Back