best place to get a kryptview

nas171

Inactive User
Reaction score
my d box has finally given up on me. I was thinking of trying a kryptview and wanted to know the best place to purchase one of these. also how do they connect to pc i.e via patch cable or serial???:Biggrin2:

Hi guys, any chance I can have a PM too? Tried searching on goole but every place is either sold out or has nothing on the page. :(

hi guys any chance any one can help me to find the best place to some bulk of boxes.need 10 for xmas gifts but lookin for gud bulk price

hi guys any chance any one can help me to find the best place to some bulk of boxes.need 10 for xmas gifts but lookin for gud bulk price

more like you need to make a killing for christmas :(

no mate just need them for family,we had a shop that was selling them but as now shut down,but i have looked on ebay and can not find any and i dont want to pay over the odds for them when i need 10.can u help

my d box has finally given up on me. I was thinking of trying a kryptview and wanted to know the best place to purchase one of these. also how do they connect to pc i.e via patch cable or serial???:Biggrin2:

me 2? every where sold out?

this post could be read as your using this forum to trade in boxes mate i would either reword it or you might find no one will help you at all

can rat please send me a pm message on where the best place is to get a kryptview box please,my mate is after one,thank you

hi rat, could you please pm me with details mate wants one.

thanks

I have last 1 left - in Leicester - ready to fire up - will deliver in leic only - 125 - pm me if required

I got mine from a couple of lads in a glasgows paddys market. Really good box i'd recommend a kryptview to anyone needing a new box. Picture quallity is superb

hi ive been lookin for nearly 2 weeks 4 a kryptview box does anyone know where i can get one ive emailed tmc but had no reply , any help appreciated thanks vicki

i can get the kryptviews for £95 plus p&p can't post a link as i don't think it is allowed

i can get the kryptviews for £95 plus p&p can't post a link as i don't think it is allowed

Not a bad price, the lads i got mine off charged £100, i thought that was pretty decent considering the lad along the road was wanting £150 :FRIGHT:

Thats not the worst iv seen either. An auld women my gran knows paid £180 for a starview :FRIGHT: :FRIGHT: :FRIGHT:

The £125 jayzy1 was asking for is a bit of a pisstake, especially on a forum i thought considering its his last one left.........he must have got them for about £50-£60 each. Some right money grabbing scrooges about eh?

Last edited:
Back