Best place to buy

Thanks for that gsmtech, they will send a replacement if I pay for shipping or they will refund 7$ to my Paypal account.
Best bet I suppose is to get one here in UK.

Regards Finearrow

Can I get a PM as well pls.

Not kept up with the SE, what's the latest version to get (tuner etc).

Do they all come with wifi & is it worth getting a triple tuner ?

Thanks

You can choose whether to have WiFi or not. All tuners should be the broadcom Sat tuner. Triple tuner is not much use you can only use one at a time. If you need WiFi might add well go for the internal WiFi it's neater. The latest non WiFi version is rev d6 board. The d6 board versions also have front usb and mini flash up button on the rear.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for that gsmtech, they will send a replacement if I pay for shipping or they will refund 7$ to my Paypal account.
Best bet I suppose is to get one here in UK.

Regards Finearrow

Badger them, either they send it to you or they give you more of a refund, explain that the remote costs more here, I think around $13 should do as remotes seem to go for around £8 on the bay. Bottom line is don't be soft with them.

hi there i've been using an f3 openbox for awhile and after a bit of research decided to purchase a dm800se clone please could someone pm me with a good supplier pref uk . Thanks in advance

Hi,

Can someone please PM me the best and cheapest place to buy a Dreambox 800 HD se clone delivered to the UK?

I want one that's branded Dreambox, not NewDVB or Sunray.

I found one at m*x*s*op called "800SE-M wifi internal 800se with wifi ALPS 801A M Tuner inside 800se-M Wifi with logo" but don't know if this is the right one. Is this one D6 version and HD and is the tuner the right one?

Thanks.

Last edited:
all dm800se are hd. The one you listed has the older alps rev m tuner from the 800hd. You should get the one with the newer broadcom tuner. Not that there's anything wrong with the alps, but originals have broadcom.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Gone for the one with broadcom tuner since it's the tuner the original Dreambox has as you said and it's $10 cheaper :D

Thanks.

Yes they come with 2 pin leads if you order from China. Any UK spec figure of 8 lead can be used. You can even use a adaptor or chop the 2 pin plug off and fit a 3 pin on the same lead.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Back