Best place to buy DM800SE

did you order it from were i suggested? regards mdt

Well done for buyiong the A8P sim version. Rememebr to treat the box as an original one.

You don't need the wifi bridge bacause you you have a wifi adapter
You don't need a smargo becasue it has built in card reader

You can buy a 2.5 sata HDD for recording. For timeshift, I'd recommend a USB flash drive.

bro so the a8P sims are treated like 'originals' as in firmware etc?

yea best getting that sim if thats the case and so long as it has same support as sim2 etc

They will also take sim2 images once you flash the original bootloader after the image

They will also take sim2 images once you flash the original bootloader after the image

sounds good, IMO i think the dm800se is the best value for money when it comes to a hd box with 7day epg timeshift etc...

Just been quoted £140 delivered for the DM800SE from Susan (a friend of Ruby) in the land of the rising sun.

Ordered DM800SE with a8p sim £140 delivered (excluding import duty)

about time grandad! lol

nah seriously mate, you'll love it once you've set it all up especially the led picons lol! :)

haha, you can laugh mate but I'm going to be constantly PM'ing you for setup advice :LOL:

lol anytime mate, when you expecting the delivery?
bet you cant wait! :banana:

Sorry saj missed this.. should arrive in 3 days :LOL:

no worries bud, i remember when i ordered mine off ruby ages ago,
she shipped it on a friday and i had it on my doorstep on a monday morning,
i was thinking its quicker delivery then if i would have ordered it from the uk lol!

no worries bud, i remember when i ordered mine off ruby ages ago,
she shipped it on a friday and i had it on my doorstep on a monday morning,
i was thinking its quicker delivery then if i would have ordered it from the uk lol!

Nice people to deal with.. is yours A8P?

Can anyon please PM me a link where you guys have bought the dm800se?

Would it be possible to PM me the link to purchase the DM800SE as well please?

Cheers

Can someone please PM a link to the best place to buy one of these?

i would suggest staying away from mixeshop, i have had to buy a tuner off them because they wont fulfil the warranty!

Back