Best place to buy DM800SE

Hovisbap

DW Member +
Reaction score
Could someone PM me a recommendation for a UK supplier of the DM800SE.

Many Thanks

Last edited:
You'd only need after sales support for hardware failures. Just see how few posts there are about faulty dm800se clones before you decide. Possibility is there though.

For software issues, lots of people here to help.

whether you decide to get it from the uk or overseas,
one thing is for sure mate,
is that its a cracking little box! :)

Theres a saler in Germany but i don`t know, if its allowed to link the Homepage here..

hi guys im also on the look out for a dm800hd box, time to move on from the old kv seems like a good box to start with I think anyone point me in the right direction?

much appreciated.

well just starting out with this so does it make much of a difference?? obviously clone cheaper so probably that one:)

after a quick look round ive found the dm800hd se for £180 is that a good price or will I get cheaper??

ok guys ive defo decided im going with the dm800hd but which one from the link below? there seems to be a few that range from.........DM800HDPro Sat M Tuner Simcard 2.10 @$168 up to DM800HD SE Sat WIFI Internal Version with Original A8P Simcard @ $238 not got a clue where to start looking any ideas much appreciated!

cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so ive went ahead and bought this box.....We Do Not Allow Links To Sellers/Shops

whats with the 3 added extra options, smargo reader, wifi bridge and hard disk? its probably too late cause ive placed order but can these be added later and are they needed??

cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so ive went ahead and bought this box.....
whats with the 3 added extra options, smargo reader, wifi bridge and hard disk? its probably too late cause ive placed order but can these be added later and are they needed??

cheers.

Did you not notice I remove the link from your post number 14?

No links to sellers allowed m8,sorry

sorry guys!!!!!! :-( ill try again no links;-)!!

I bought a dm800hd se wifi internal thingy;-)

Well done for buyiong the A8P sim version. Rememebr to treat the box as an original one.

You don't need the wifi bridge bacause you you have a wifi adapter
You don't need a smargo becasue it has built in card reader

You can buy a 2.5 sata HDD for recording. For timeshift, I'd recommend a USB flash drive.

thanx very much abu looking forward to receiving it,

don't go too far m8 might need your help when I get it;-)

cheers m8

Back