Belkin PureAV Home Theater Power Console PF30

just recieved email from dell today . my delivery date is change from 17th Jan to 23rd Jan

The two pin makes no difference to the performance of these machines. We all use the same voltage in the UK and Europe. I'm sure everyone here is capable of changing a plug.

i also got the same email about the change of delivery dates so it looks as if there going to honour the orders

First thing in a while where they honour the prices. I just wasnt fast enough to get one :(

i also got the same email about the change of delivery dates so it looks as if there going to honour the orders

Doesn't mean anything, they did that with the Ext' HDD's a little while ago...

Still, I ordered one, just in case...

The two pin makes no difference to the performance of these machines. We all use the same voltage in the UK and Europe. I'm sure everyone here is capable of changing a plug.

Yea I know, I was talking about the hassle involved in having to get an adapter for each device you connect (at the back!).

I know someone who is interested in it so if I dont like it, he is gonna buy it of me. No loss then.

Ive had no email by the way, so I assume its still the 17th.

:Fish:

Yes me too i have had the email with the changed delivery date also the 23rd still hopeful.

Emails about this

OK Guys i posted this link and orderd one straight away. my order was confirmed with a email and tracking number!!! This is where it gets funny... Sega , reggie124 , munkey , all had emails about this item being deliverd on a different date.... But i have not had any email..... i also went on there web site and put my order details in they have no record and can process my order!!!! SOOOO looks like i'm stuffed. hope you all get one anyways.... cheers replay.

OK Guys i posted this link and orderd one straight away. my order was confirmed with a email and tracking number!!! This is where it gets funny... Sega , reggie124 , munkey , all had emails about this item being deliverd on a different date.... But i have not had any email..... i also went on there web site and put my order details in they have no record and can process my order!!!! SOOOO looks like i'm stuffed. hope you all get one anyways.... cheers replay.

I emailed Dell, as speaking to them over the phone is a complete waste of time, and asked them about the sockets.

First response "was sorry your order has not been completed successfully, please order again"

So I replied, "Look, Ive had a email confirmation from you so how can the order be cancelled and the question was about sockets not orders"

Her response was "Sorry, Im not capable of answerin that, I will forward it to the relevant team"

As yet, I have had no response, that was a few days ago.

I wonder why they said my order hasnt been completed successfully.

Dell dell dell

Bunch of F***ers They hav'nt responded to my emails... so looks like thay aint gonna honour there mistake! At least they aint taken the money from my account and gained a few houndreds on interest from us lot........

New email its now the 29th of Jan cant see this one coming off to be honest.

Ive got no email yet. Just the one that moved it to the 17th.

When I phoned Dell last week they had my order details. When I checked online, there is nothing there and when I emailed them, they told me it wasnt succesful - something screwed up.

Ive no idea what is going on, whether I get it or not.

They cancelled my one and said that the the reason would be emailed to me but no email yet!

Next time, probably best to not call them up just in case it's what tips them off - I'm sure this is an automated system with regards to how they despatch orders right?

My order has been cancelled!!!!

Got a email from dell it reads.

We have cancelled your Dell Order [*****-****-*****] as we were unable to process it - due to a temporary technical issue.

Pear shaped for me guys.... Hope someone gets one :Drums:

I've not had any email since the confirmation tracking email a few days ago...

However, I've checked the order status...

We apologise if you did not request for your order to be cancelled. Please check your e-mail* for more information about why your order was cancelled and should you still need assistance please e-mail Customer Service.

*Please check the email address you provided to us when you placed your order.

I've had no email cancelling the order...!!!

Last edited:
According to Dell my estimated date of arrival is 23rd. Fingers crossed lads.

ok, just checked. The wank*rs have cancelled it. I dont know why as I didnt cancel it. Ive written them an email asking why.

We apologise if you did not request for your order to be cancelled. Please check your e-mail* for more information about why your order was cancelled and should you still need assistance please e-mail Customer Service.

*Please check the email address you provided to us when you placed your ord

Back