been waiting for a parcel for a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive narrowed it down to 18 POSSIBLE suspects thru thorough research... I'd list them but not too sure how the mods will take it so im not gonna do it. Plus the the guyz on the list will not be too happy lol

Fek me you could create a riot like that, as it would be at least 17 innocents...lol.

I reckon its up to the OP to either name or not name him, his choice, but someone may know why it happened but I am not trying to influence the OPs decision.

(beat me to the post jaffa....lloool)

you cant do that man......it has to be the "one"....lol imagine if i showed up in there...they'd be hell on.....lklololool

LMFAO!

Thats exactly why i aint gonna list them, but from the 18 one of them really stands out... lol

it's me isn't it..........did i send summit when i was drunk ?

ive narrowed it down to 18 POSSIBLE suspects thru thorough research... I'd list them but not too sure how the mods will take it so im not gonna do it. Plus the the guyz on the list will not be too happy lol

How many letters in his nick ?
What does it begin with ?
Does it contain an a ?

UPDATE

got a knock on the door and it was DHL. as i was signing for it i was like, what the fcuk is that, has the misses ordered summit in my name? well when he passes me the parcel i recognize the name on it(i dont mean mine, well i do no mine , well you no what i mean).

anyway opens it up and there is my xbox and a letter, wont say what the letter says but basically says he is sorry and explains why. i thought when i was speaking to the fella that he sounded alright but then waiting this long made me think he was conning me. just glad to have the console now.

cheers

glad to hear you got it sorted in the end :)

he's never on this site anymore he seemed alright :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

UPDATE

got a knock on the door and it was DHL. as i was signing for it i was like, what the fcuk is that, has the misses ordered summit in my name? well when he passes me the parcel i recognize the name on it(i dont mean mine, well i do no mine , well you no what i mean).

anyway opens it up and there is my xbox and a letter, wont say what the letter says but basically says he is sorry and explains why. i thought when i was speaking to the fella that he sounded alright but then waiting this long made me think he was conning me. just glad to have the console now.

cheers

aah, glad it all worked out ok in the end. :)

I hope it's not banned from Live ;)

WOW! Glad its all sorted now m8, happy gaming! :Clap:

on this topic, my bro ordered some subscription oakley sungalsses from a website who then for 6 weeks said they were en route from their US supplier. They then said that they were unable to source these frames, could he pick another pair, they provided him a list which were capable of taking subscription lenses, so he picked another frame, more expensive and was not charged the difference so thought happy days.

Another 4 weeks later after numerous emails they have said that the 2nd pair of frames he picked, from the list provided, were not capable of taking subscription lenses.

He has now demanded his money back and the interest of 10 weeks it would have made in his account.

Their reply, sorry you are not entirely happy with your experience with us, we hope in the future we will fulfill your order. I hope I have covered your query

A) They ignored any of the requests in the email
B) There will not be a next time, delluded fools

Everybody say Aaaahhhhhhhhh, I love a happy ending. Glad you got it sorted mate:Clap::Clap:
HH.

Back