been waiting for a parcel for a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, what a mare, think we should be able to name and shame like if he's a member, i should of done it ages ago. but i won't go into that.

hmmmmm i wonder who it is.....?

Not that its any of my business really lol

Sorry to hear about this.

On the other hand, this is fucking great!

I love a good mystery.

I hope you win in the end manutd4life. I'll bet the user name is 'butler' and he sold you a candlestick?

Sorry to hear about this.

On the other hand, this is fucking great!

I love a good mystery.

I hope you win in the end manutd4life. I'll bet the user name is 'butler' and he sold you a candlestick?

how did you no that like? time to start anothe mystery.lol

is there any chance the police can chase this up for me and get somewhere? maybe i wont do that incase he says i have dodgy 360's etc....

issue a small claim in the county court, it will cost you £35.00, you got his name and address?

i took Dobbies garden center to court and won £435.00 in damages, go for it, if he owes you it do it.

:Clap:

Small claims court would be a good way of settling it, if you can be arsed with the bureaucracy.

He he doesn't reply to a summons, or attend the hearing you will win by default, but then you have to get your money off him. If he has done a bunk you could have just wasted £35.

Try and find the area he lives from his bank sort code, as looking at email headers etc.

Start piecing the evidence together.

hmmmmm i wonder who it is.....?

I think a lot of people are wandering who it is......It is unfair to name and shame early on but it's ben going on for a while.
On the other hand ......... to approach it from the other side and it may take a while to find the culprit......
It WASN'T ME

I don't think it should matter if the business was conducted on or off this site. If it was an ebay user or a big store I'm sure he would be allowed to name them so no one else got scammed by them. The fact the person doing the scamming is a dw member only makes it more important that they are named, as there is a greater chance of other members being scammed by him (or her). That's my opinion anyway.

I think you probarbly should name him, someone may know him and be able to offer an explanation. For all we know he was hit by a bus, or could be ill.

thebigman

good idea....but some one else will know that person....they can tell us if they have been online......i can't believe that the person who is to blame does not know some one on here, or is on another board, or in your msn contacts, .... you know the 6 degrees.

ive narrowed it down to 18 POSSIBLE suspects thru thorough research... I'd list them but not too sure how the mods will take it so im not gonna do it. Plus the the guyz on the list will not be too happy lol

Back