Leeagt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Do what you want with them but both should hopefully be e/w value

Far From Trouble
Point Barrow

Good Luck with whatever you back.

we got any odds on them yet when is the national anyway this week or next

With you on Point barrow and i'll be back on Numbersixvalverde again this year. Been over 30 years since a back to back winner and i feel thats gonna change this year!!

£10 EW gone on Point Barrow and the same on Numbersixvalverde as It got me a wedge last year.
Going again this year so will be there to see 1 of them win and the other for a place....fingers crossed..

far from trouble( dead cert) was put down this morning (due to serious leg injuries)

Last edited:
Quidco are offering some good cash back deals on varies bookies sites, coral totesport betfair ect for opening a new account. Also some free bets on some of the sites.
h$$p://www.quidco.com/entertainment/gambling/

Last edited:
Got £20 EW on Simon at 16/1 from willy hills.

Name of one of my friends so were all betting big ! lol

well im gunna try and find out what alex hammonds tip is (that bird of sky sports news) she seems 2 pick the right horse every day, the dirty minx lol

i wouldnt mind but i cant get it on veegin no more coz of sky the bar stewards. but, hopefully the website will have something for me :D

Backed Le Duc 2 years ago, it finished 3rd at 33/1
Backed it last year at 25/1 going well when fell.

This year its 66/1

£15 gets you a grand back

yup got 5 quid on mckelvey and 5quid on joes edge, i think i got 20/1 on mckelvy and 10/1 on joes edge. both tidy odds if u ask me ;)

Back