iPhone baseband 5.14.02

I've a 3gs followed the dev teams process updated baseband to 6.15,got the unlock but now I have no signal strength at all,anyone find a solution for this yet?

Hi Mate have you installed the new 1.2 ultrasn0w, it will mean you installing the ultrasn0w repo again and then try it

I did re-install 1.2 ultra but I've just tried it again and it's working,can't believe it using it as an itouch for the last 3 months finally get to use as a phone.Thanks m8.

I did use redsnow and it didnt reboot have now got it to 4.1 and 6.15.00 just about to jailbreak mite be back in the bed tonite lol
Been trying to up the baseband on this phone for ages but will not reboot either.
How did you eventually get it to reboot mate?

Have now unlocked this phone. Here is how I overcame the no rebooting problem incase anyone else is in the same boat.

Redsnow instructs you to have the phone turned off but connected to your pc. Ignore this and have your phone on.

When you get to the stage of going into DFU mode press both the power and home buttons, when the red slide to power off message appears you will soon hear a tone, release the power button but keep the home button depressed. You will soon hear another tone and can release the home button and will now be in DFU mode.

This phone is a 3gs.

im trying to restore back to 3.13 as tomtom got probs with 4.0os but im getting err 2002 ive watched a few videos to try and by pass this error but still comes on err 2002 any help please, ps iphone 3gs unlocked with snowbreeze baseband 5.14.03 on firmware 4.01 ssh saved

im trying to restore back to 3.13 as tomtom got probs with 4.0os but im getting err 2002 ive watched a few videos to try and by pass this error but still comes on err 2002 any help please, ps iphone 3gs unlocked with snowbreeze baseband 5.14.03 on firmware 4.01 ssh saved

hi mate rather than going to 3.1.3 try using 3.1.2 not much in fw wise , but you should have more success , just download the ipsw 3.1.2 for your device Here and open itunes and as you hit restore hit the shift key and browse to your ipsw you have downloaded see how you get on

well contratary to what i have read this is what i done
twice last night i have 2 iphone 3g`s [daughters]i used the new redsn0w to update the baseband all went good , until the iphone ,[ the same on both wouldnt re boot into the springboard, both stuck on the black screen with apple logo , so i put into recovery mode opened itunes let it find the iphone and i restored both iphone to orig fw 4.1 ,downloaded from HERE both iphones rebooted ok and i had the latest ipad baseband on orig fw 4.1 , from there i again downgraded to 3.1.2 .
At the momenet i now have 2 unlocked iphone 3g`s on orig fw and baseband 06.15.00 so both girls very happy , i just think 3.1.2 runs smoother on fw 3.1.2 so try and download the original fw 4.1 try what i did mate see how you get on , and give me a shout if u need any more help

hi m8, when you downgrade the firmware do you lose all you data, like sms, notes, pictures

anyone else downgraded frimware without losing data, sms, pictures

anyone else downgraded frimware without losing data, sms, pictures

hi mate as long as you sync before you do after the restore[downgrade] then restore from a backup you will be ok

hi mate as long as you sync before you do after the restore[downgrade] then restore from a backup you will be ok

so if i downgrade from 4.1 to 3.1.2 it should be fine

yea have you downgraded before mate and you know about either running the tts in tinyumbrella while you downgrade and have the apple command in hosts on your pc

yea have you downgraded before mate and you know about either running the tts in tinyumbrella while you downgrade and have the apple command in hosts on your pc[/Q

have not downgraded before, any guild on how to downgrade

also the iphone is a 3g, do i still need to this tss, any help

Last edited:
hi mate sorry for my late reply , what fw are you on and what do you want to downgrade to? you can get the original fw from Here make sure its the 1 you want for your device , once you have this open tinyumbrella and hit the tss but on the right hand side , and open itunes up and it will ask you to restore cancel that and click on your device and restore manually by holding down the shift key and hit the restore button at the same time, a box will come up browse to where you have downloaded the original ispw and click that , and it will start to restore , you might get a 1015 error will means the iphone needs to boot out of recovery , just it the ext it recovery tab above the tss tab in tinumbrella , you will then get the usb screen again where you can slide to unlock , close itunes , disconnect your iphone then connect again itunes depending on how you have set it up , will either auto run , or open it up manually, and then you will see your iphone with the battery, in itunes you will have an option to restore from back up or set up as new iphone , let it do that and your away.
if you are struggling mate there`s always msn

Hi, iPhone is a 3g running 4.1, want to downgrade to 3.1.2, want to keep all files on iPhone, also do I need to downgrade iTunes

Hi, iPhone is a 3g running 4.1, want to downgrade to 3.1.2, want to keep all files on iPhone, also do I need to downgrade iTunes

hi mate you will have to back up your files and any apps you have make sure u have app sync installed on your iphone then click file in itunes and choose option transfer purchases , follow this guide Here and if you have any questions i will gladly help

thanks for help, will give it a try, just worried about losing photos and sms once i download

thanks for help, will give it a try, just worried about losing photos and sms once i download

Hi Mate once you connect your iphone to your pc it should open up like a usb device, open it and you will see the pic folder just drag the folder or open it up and drag your photo`s individual on to your pc that way all saved and easy to do , if you back your iphone up and then restore .

Back