iPhone baseband 5.14.02

ben600249

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have jailbroke my daughters iphone and its on 4.1 and baseband 5.14.02 im trying to unlock it but i cant get signal on any sim can anyone advice please

dont know if fuzzyband in cydia will downgrade the baseband,aint had iphone for a while so cant check

It supports 5.14.02 and down/upgrades to 5.13.04 for ultrasn0w

if fuzzyband wont downgrade an new one may be out soon or a new jailbreak hopefully

if its originally on 02 you can pay £15 for a permanent unlock

i might be wrong but i think theres a fix due out after 4.2 f/w gets released which i believe is tomorrow, im in the same postion at the moment im on 4.1 with 05.14.02 baseband im in no rush but after christmas i want to use it with my tmobile sim.

if not havent useed sn0wbreeze to create a custom ipsw when jailbreaking which would have preserved your baseband its a case of sitting tight once the offical 4.2 fw is released by apple then the unlock should follow

im also stuck on the same baseband been waiting for some time now for a unlock been wanting to use my tmobile my iphone 4 is locked to o2 but they are not unlocking iphone 4's just yet i have rang them a few times its so stupid as i have heard all other networks will unlock for 15 pounds o2 are being a pain!!!

i might be wrong but i think theres a fix due out after 4.2 f/w gets released which i believe is tomorrow, im in the same postion at the moment im on 4.1 with 05.14.02 baseband im in no rush but after christmas i want to use it with my tmobile sim.

I heard that a unlock for the 4.1 will be out sunday of this week fingers crossed then:Clap:

Last edited:
apparently 2 hours ago on twitter.

MuscleNerd of the iPhone Dev Team has just tweeted that Ultrasn0w unlock is on it’s way and you’ll be free at last. The unlock for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS on baseband 05.14.02 (iOS 4.1) and baseband 05.15.04 (iOS 4.2.1) will be released this Sunday.

Looks like its going to be for 3G and 3gs Not the iphone 4 hopefully won't be long before they sort the unlock for the iPhone 4 man its been a long wait!

can anybody point me in the rite direction i want to unlock my daughters phone but am a bit confused on how to do it can someone point me in rite direction please shes got iphone 3gs on 4.1 baseband 5.14.02 thanks

Back