'Barbaric' attack kills dog

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This made me sick when i found out, as i have one of these dogs, and they are so loving.

A DOG was stabbed, beaten and had a beer bottle rammed down its throat in what the RSPCA is describing as "a barbaric act of cruelty".

The mutilated corpse of the one-year-old Yorkshire Terrier was discovered near waste ground in Miles Platting, Manchester.

It had been stabbed twice and beaten so severely that skin had been stripped from its head.
Advertisement your story continues below

RSPCA Inspector Vicki McDonald was asked by police to collect the body from a pavement near the waste ground that runs between Coleshill Street and Iron Street at 8.45am on Saturday.

She said: "Without doubt, this is the most disgusting act of animal cruelty that I've seen in the four years that I've been working as an RSPCA officer.

'Whimpering'

"The bottle was plunged into its throat with such force that its mouth was ripped apart and part of its jaw was found at the side of the corpse.

"Whoever attacked it must have been covered in blood and there must have been some considerable noise, perhaps shouting, barking or whimpering."

Insp McDonald found two metal poles, one with fur sticking to it, beside the body of the dog. She believes that it was a sustained attack that would have taken several minutes and is appealing for witnesses.

She said: "It is still unknown who attacked the dog. It is not known if it had strayed or been stolen and was then attacked by a stranger.

"This is an extremely serious offence and potentially carries a custodial sentence."

* Anybody with information should contact the RSPCA on 08705 555999.

pardon my language but these b@stards need a lesson teaching, and i wish i knew who was involved, cos they'd be sorry

whoever did this is not normal..they might be suffering from mental illness, and i hope police gets on top of this

Sick fcucking B@astards. If they ever catch them I'll be first in the queue to ram a bottle down his/her throat! :Chainsaw:

you'll be second m8, i'll be first m8, but there wouldn't be much left of to clean up.

il b the first to give those moth£r F£K£RS the same treatment they gave to the dog. WITH INTEREST.

Theres some screwed up people out there. What on earth posses a person to do something like that, sick twisted f***. What gets me is that it could carry a potential sentence.....WTF....if someone is sick enough to do that then they need to be put away or battered severly otherwise could be a potential dnager to the public.

Last edited:
and the problem with the law WHEN they catch em, is they "ll probabally get community service and banned from owning an animal for a couple of years, so unfair justice

storm said:
and the problem with the law WHEN they catch em, is they "ll probabally get community service and banned from owning an animal for a couple of years, so unfair justice
ur SPOT ON there mate.

lets all hope the finger print lads can find something and the judge has a dog for a m8 .. heres my m8
toby.jpg

alot of yorkie owners on here

Last edited:
The scary thing is that this will have been a teenager... most serial killers started to get their kicks by killing small animals in a brutal way and progressing on from there.....so there is a desperate need to catch the asshole before he progresses to murdering a child...and we have all seen the case where that has occurred.... so rather than just thinking that this is bad enough...it may just get a lot worse for some poor kid/parents if he is not caught soon.

i agree with storm when and if we catch these vile creatures what will our lily livered judicial system do "smack them on their wrist and tell them theyve been naughty boys"give me a f******g break its about time we got rid of these dogooders who stand up for the likes of this scum, hand them over to the likes of me and ill show them what cruelty is. the suffering that poor little thing went through would be nothing compared what we should do to this scum and no one should stand in our way

it would be better to feed the scum to starving pigs how can anyone torture a wee dog to that extent is beyond me.

Nation of animal lovers? No I don't think so with such sick people in our midst. If the rat is caught I hope he is dealt with in a manner that befits his crime.:Mad2:

i got a yorkie and could never imagine something like this, the sick f*ckers

Back