'Barbaric' attack kills dog

Highlander said:
This made me sick when i found out, as i have one of these dogs, and they are so loving.

A DOG was stabbed, beaten and had a beer bottle rammed down its throat in what the RSPCA is describing as "a barbaric act of cruelty".

The mutilated corpse of the one-year-old Yorkshire Terrier was discovered near waste ground in Miles Platting, Manchester.

It had been stabbed twice and beaten so severely that skin had been stripped from its head.
Advertisement your story continues below

RSPCA Inspector Vicki McDonald was asked by police to collect the body from a pavement near the waste ground that runs between Coleshill Street and Iron Street at 8.45am on Saturday.

She said: "Without doubt, this is the most disgusting act of animal cruelty that I've seen in the four years that I've been working as an RSPCA officer.

'Whimpering'

"The bottle was plunged into its throat with such force that its mouth was ripped apart and part of its jaw was found at the side of the corpse.

"Whoever attacked it must have been covered in blood and there must have been some considerable noise, perhaps shouting, barking or whimpering."

Insp McDonald found two metal poles, one with fur sticking to it, beside the body of the dog. She believes that it was a sustained attack that would have taken several minutes and is appealing for witnesses.

She said: "It is still unknown who attacked the dog. It is not known if it had strayed or been stolen and was then attacked by a stranger.

"This is an extremely serious offence and potentially carries a custodial sentence."

* Anybody with information should contact the RSPCA on 08705 555999.

pardon my language but these b@stards need a lesson teaching, and i wish i knew who was involved, cos they'd be sorry
i hate sick people like that there scum of the earth in my book animals are harmful and loving

If they were to get caught i would chop there f#### hands off then they wouldnt be able to hurt anything again.

if they get jail its f@@@@@@ pointless they would love it watchin tv and playin pool,

i say bread n water treatment smashing concrete boulders all day every f@@@@@ day.

Mr Parsnip said:
If they were to get caught i would chop there f#### hands off then they wouldnt be able to hurt anything again.

if they get jail its f@@@@@@ pointless they would love it watchin tv and playin pool,

i say bread n water treatment smashing concrete boulders all day every f@@@@@ day.
hope these litle basta*** get caught sent down with 600 long term prisoners stripped sent in the showers and told to retrieve the soap whilst all the screws decide to go on strike and leave all the cell doors open thats just the start little twa** the fact the did this to a poor defenceless animal which probably doted on its human owners and never dreamed anything like this could or would ever happen ythis government needs to sort these feckers out good style not willy nilly slap on the wrist then give them protected status sorry guys really pisses me off what will it take to stop this a defenceless animal should be treated the same as if it were a child murder or manslaughter at the very least fecking scum fingers crossed they get them

This sickens me everytime I hear of an animal getting ill treated. The trouble with Man is that they believe animals are a lower form of live.

I hope the mofo's get caught by a group of animal rights activists.

I have three small bichon frise dogs and the thought of someone doing this to them enrages me. They are treated as if they our children. Perhaps others who create laws should see them as that too.

totally agree

Tallywadger said:
The scary thing is that this will have been a teenager... most serial killers started to get their kicks by killing small animals in a brutal way and progressing on from there.....so there is a desperate need to catch the asshole before he progresses to murdering a child...and we have all seen the case where that has occurred.... so rather than just thinking that this is bad enough...it may just get a lot worse for some poor kid/parents if he is not caught soon.

If someone is sick and evil enough to do that to an animal, there's nothing stopping them doing it to a human.
It seems these days all you read about is how young evil, sick murderers/rapists etc are, a lot are just teenagers, what the fu*k is happening in this world!! They've got no conscience.

sick sick sick these people need the same doing to them but be able to live to tell the tale

what the hell goes through these peoples minds is beyond imagination............probably some quite lonley bunch of gits that get their jollys off together

gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr point me at em

just goes to show hacker, how many pet lovers are out there, and the very few evil b@stards who could do this to such an innocent animal.

One off the sickest thing I have heard. If they are caught they should be pegged out in the middle of a field naked and let nature get its SLOW and PAINFUL revenge.

Shocking story who ever did this needs there head looking at, petition signed.

Back