'Barbaric' attack kills dog

I just cannot understand how someone could do this to a helpless animal, anyone who could do this sort of thing, or any sort of cruelty to animals deserve to be locked up for a long time, must be a sick s o b.

Derek

I got more and more wound up as i read this post, How someone could do that astonishes me, i wish i could shove a bottle down there throat :Chainsaw: They need to be shot..:Kickassro

This thread is staying alive a long time, started:

12th April 2006, 22:38

im not so keen on Animal dogs,cats etc...

but that just way out of order

just goes to show there are some sick fooks around still

:Chainsaw: :Chainsaw: :Chainsaw: :Chainsaw:

I dont know when this thread was restarted but
OMG MICKYRAD your comment was well out of line!!

This sickens me beyond belief I actually feel quite emotional reading this - I don't mind admitting it.

I can't imagine the suffering that poor dog went through. I, as most of you know, have three Bichons and they are like our children, each has a different personality but if anyone ever hurt them then I would be like the vengeful parent. I can't imagine the greif & horror the family must have gone through - if indeed they know.

It's about time stiffer sentances, not just banning them from owning pets, were handed down to scum like this.

community work in a farm cleaning animals' shit would be very nice for that guy!

Back