Baby seats

bonter

Member ++
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about baby seats? I have a bmw X5. My daughter is coming home from USA bringing our brand new grand child and I have borrowed a seat for her visit (maxi cosi don't know which model) the seat is at least 6 years old I have checked the baby seat web page and have found a seat which is almost identical. It states the seat can only be fitted in the rear left or right hand seats and not in the middle. So that's where I will fit it, but out of curiosity as I can't see any difference why not the middle? Oh and is a rear facing seat.

Anyone know anything about baby seats? I have a bmw X5. My daughter is coming home from USA bringing our brand new grand child and I have borrowed a seat for her visit (maxi cosi don't know which model) the seat is at least 6 years old I have checked the baby seat web page and have found a seat which is almost identical. It states the seat can only be fitted in the rear left or right hand seats and not in the middle. So that's where I will fit it, but out of curiosity as I can't see any difference why not the middle? Oh and is a rear facing seat.

Probably because the middle seat only has a lap-strap M8.

I use isofix seats and there are only isofix points on the rear non middle seats.

Is she not bringing a set with her ? We used ours on the plane.

Back