Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

B.i.s.s. Keys from 53east to 30west

Thanks mdt
Am i right in saying after i have entered the biss key and pressed exit and save that the key is saved permenently.
Thanks

yes m8 unless you patch your box with different software as then it will go back to the default list,regards mdt

I guess somebody released them into the wild then m8?

yes m8, our friend xxxxxx has posted them albeit in a text file although he wasnt the first. there will always be one who does it and some people have been known to register in different names to post wanted keys. granted i post a list of keys but they are all in the open and when i recieve keys via pm on certain forums with instructions not to post in open forum i dont but once its open it doesnt matter i guess.. im guessing that they will change the CW more often then after a while if they get pissed off it will be a change of encoder at the uplink station and a change of rack recievers at the transmitter sites... not cheap i know but they will do it if pressured into it. it doesnt affect us in the uk and eire but its a handy downlink for ex-pats who dont have/want/cant afford jodrel bank on their house and even moreso with 2F/2G/2E coming online in the next 12 months or so,regards mdt

Hi jimmy :)

I know m8 but was hoping maybe it would be kept low key this time ;)

Hope you are keeping well?

I'm good cheers Dave

Yep it would be nice but unfortunately in this game you knows what happens

Never mind it's the cat and Mouse game for the hobbyist , I think we should worry more about sly' s latest antics now that's going to be doom and gloom for sure lol

looks grim for 11.387.v.30000 i think.. nba tv have changed key 4 times in 1 day and ctv have left. regards mdt

few updates to 46east,10east,12.5west

regards mdt

Attachments

• B.I.S.S. KEYS 57east to 30west.txt.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 30
Back