[DM800HD] AutoBouquets

RaxDom

Inactive User
Reaction score
I recently did a fresh autobouquets scan,and ever since then when i go to for example 401 it goes to SkySports but it does it within the UK Bouquets section not the Sports. When you're in for example the sports section and you click on Skysports 1 it says channel 1258,Also when you're in the sports section and try and change to 101 no channel is found. Is there a fix to this? or? My AutoBouquet settings are :
Area:North West Yorkshire HD
Other extra: YES
HD Bouquet: YES
NIT scan: NO
Parental: YES
BOUQUET SYLE:5
Custom: NO
Script Check: YES
Numbered: NO
Praceholder: NO
Default: NO
FTA only: NO

Last edited:
Teh way E2 works is taht it always selects the bouquet from which the channels was last selected. As you have the large first bouquet, this is why you are opening up in that bouquet. Additionally numbering is a total number. So the first bouqyet has a 100 odd servcies, teh eneterianment would then start at 1001

In your sort options, change to HD first. That will make sure the first bouquet only has the HD channels and also resolve the numbering conundrum.

FYI, latest version is 05 Nov 2014. Any version after Sept 2014 will exclude the unavailable HD channels.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/lin...010-autobouquets-e2-28-2e-20.html#post2482151

Last edited:
Is there a way that i can delete all channels? Then run fresh install of AutoBouquets

Autobouquets does not remove other bouquets. If you want to remove all channel data (including bouquets), you can telnet the following command.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Just tried it and did a fresh scan and still the same :/ You reckon i might be able to do something with dreamedit to fix it?

Can you upload the csv file that was created please? You will find it in the plugin folder
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

I could completely reset the box and start again if you guys are gonna help me as i'm pretty new at this.

Attachments

• autobouquets.rar
    11.8 KB · Views: 5
People will help. You have not mentioned which image you have. I recall one image had to have the satellites.xml replaced.

Software
Kernel version:2.6.18
Firmware version:2015-04-10 05:42:34
Gui version:May 10 2014
OPEN PLI 2.1
. I would like Open Pli 4.0 do you know if that's available on the dm800hd?

Not sure what this image was built on, but his assemblies are normally very good. He has also added ABM, so good also for receives with cable tuners.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/3140/

Gjtsroom makes PLI 4.0 image. The one from January has access to feeds, one from roughly a fornight ago had issues last time I checked.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks, so do i use the backup you linked or the one from mega.co.nz? Or how does it work? first time doing this, do i flash the mega.co.nz image then put the backup on or what?

Flash an 84D bootloader first.

Don't bother with the GjStroom's for now. Flash Alimac's backup for now as it is more or less complete. As he has ABM on it, you can use that instead of AutoBouquets 28.2

Ok i kind of got it.
I have to:
-Plug all cables into box
-Unplug box
-Wait 30 seconds
-Plug box back in while holding down the power button
-Wait until it says 'stop' and let go
-Get the ip address
-Type the ip address into my browser on my pc
-Select the nfi file to upload to the box
-Press flash
-And wait for it to upload