AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

It seems to run without the dvdsnoop butpicks up the wrong location is this normal

so on a 800hd put folder here : Unzip the file and simply ftp the attached folder to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/
reboot your box

do l have to drag the autobouquets_e2.sh file out of the folder first and add here /usr/script/

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i noticed a thread on the general forum on this site, mentioning talking text.

I currently have Autobouquets for 28.2 East running on a Technomate TM Twin OE, but want to be able to run a talking text speech programme on the box in order that it can speak the EPG and programme info to you when you change channel.

The thread on the general discussions forum says it has been used in OpenVix 3.0 whcih is what I have on my TM Twin.

So if anyone can help, please can you point me in the right directly.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to hearing from you.

l use both , download rats and then use this ,,u have 2 sets of channel lists then

Where do you get Rats from and can you set up a cron for it?

Is there a way to create a custom bouquet so i can put most popular channels in there ?

You cannot create a custom bouquet on current release. Not sure if it is in @LraiZer's plan of works before he retires again.

You can customise contents of existing bouquets by editing custom_sort_3.txt and selecting Sort 3 in the Bouquet Channel sort options.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are latest unofficial adaptations to replace existing files in
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
They have been made for SD regions.

Swap.txt to swap available HD channels. (Swap does not seem to work when sort = default.)
Supplement file to add names to ITV regions as well as correct FTA encryptions. Also renames all unavailable channels.
Script which has the failsafe adaptation by Lraizer.

I always enable other/extra

Using sort = HD first.
First bouquet contains HD channels including unavailable ones. Numbering still works but unavailable channels remain in main bouquets.

Using Sort = Sort 3

First bouquet contains all channels including renamed ones. Unavailable HD channels will not appear in other bouquets.

Attachments

• HD first.jpg
    HD first.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Sort 3.jpg
    Sort 3.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 29 june AB Lraizer mods.rar
    6.8 KB · Views: 18
Brill.

Thanks m8.

All working spot on.

Last edited:
Only thing I have found is a permanent Parental Lock on ITV that I cannot remove.

Sorted now after a reboot. Strange it never showed up as locked in Dreambox Edit.

Using this script, you can use plugin just to update 28.2 picons. Issue with some channels for ROI region may still exist.

Usage, replace existing one located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/ Check it sill has 755 properties.

Changes made:
Lines 326 (lamedb transfer), 352 and 353 (bouquets transfer) commented out.

Attachments

• AB 28.2 picons only script.rar
    3 KB · Views: 12
Unofficial edited files. Sort 3 configured for an SD region.

Attachments

• 20 August.rar
    4 KB · Views: 21
This is 24/09/2014 version. No HD regions available on this version. (This does not mean FTA and odd working HD channels are not available.) If you insist on using a HD region, please do not use this version. Ipk is for mipsel receivers and won't work on SH4 receivers without replacing the reader. Reader is included

Not Lraizer's edits so he may reject these at a later date.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• 2014_09_24.rar
    165.7 KB · Views: 16
Attached is the 13 Nov 2014 "test version". Source files are on Lraizer's home forum. This is the feeds from Apollo 98 and OpenATV images from 11/12/2014 so can be installed through plugin downloads menu. Package contains: mips32el ipk, sh4 reader and plugin folder for manual installation.

Attachments

• AB 28.2 2014 Nov 13.rar
    458.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Hi,

I am trying to add the picons to the auto bouqetes (saved to internal flash) but I can't manage to do it. The picons I am using is this:

"picon-hd-mirror-glass-3d-huminator-astra-28.2e-cf-by-stefanbenno6" ipk file

Trying to use this picon as someone recommended it to me.

I have a backup made on a USB which I apply to my boxes. So after applying the back up I wanted to update my back up with these picons, so I tried to ftp the above picon ipk file into tmp folder and installed it. Then I went to auto bouqets and selected the same folder and picon link location. And done a scan, didn't work. I tried multiple times changing the picon locations. I also deleted all the channels and turned off then back on the tuner. Then I tried installing TSPanel on the box and trying like this but still failed. Any ideas?

Links must be created on an ext file system, so internal memory is fine. Picons can be on any file system.

The conversion process does not work if the picons have symlinks in them. You will have to make them into solid files first. 7zip is a good program for doing this.
Just to let you know there are some picons missing from that set. There is a 25/2/15 set you may want to try

If you want to manually name theme to Lraizer's AutoPicon format, you can get the epgID from the csv file that is in the plugin directory. For example Zing will be 282E_2606

Attachments

• picon.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Sorry still a bit confusing. The one I'm using is an ipk file:

Index of /dreambox-e2-addons-2/Picon-HD-3D-by-stefanbenno6

Unless you know of any better?

When I install the above ipk (cf version as I am installing to flash, right?) from the tmp folder, then I go on auto bouquets, now what do I choose sys ref or sys name and what do I choose as folder and link location? And any thing extra I have to do?

I haven't been able to find any good step by step instructions online, so I had to trial and error, but couldn't figure out by that either.

Any help will be appreciated thanks

Sorry still a bit confusing. The one I'm using is an ipk file:

Index of /dreambox-e2-addons-2/Picon-HD-3D-by-stefanbenno6

Unless you know of any better?

When I install the above ipk (cf version as I am installing to flash, right?) from the tmp folder, then I go on auto bouquets, now what do I choose sys ref or sys name and what do I choose as folder and link location? And any thing extra I have to do?

I haven't been able to find any good step by step instructions online, so I had to trial and error, but couldn't figure out by that either.

Any help will be appreciated thanks

The cf version will install to compact flash location.

Use Rats picons and ftp them to /usr/share/enigma2/picon/ make the picon folder it wont be there.

Back