Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

Thats for that

I can get it to work but wanted to see if theres a way of setting it up so if frequencies change or anything it automatically updates it. If I am correct the sky frequencies have changed because was getting tune failed. But to solve it i deleted all the channels then done a auto bouqets scan.

Problem is i have dished out a lot of enigma 2 boxes, so getting a lot of people contacting me to fix this so having to do it manually like this for everyone is very time consuming, having to instruct every person how to delete all there channels and then do a scan. So wanted to see if there is a way to prevent it in future.

Am I right that the sky channels have changed frequencies within the last week?

Thats for that

I can get it to work but wanted to see if theres a way of setting it up so if frequencies change or anything it automatically updates it. If I am correct the sky frequencies have changed because was getting tune failed. But to solve it i deleted all the channels then done a auto bouqets scan.

Problem is i have dished out a lot of enigma 2 boxes, so getting a lot of people contacting me to fix this so having to do it manually like this for everyone is very time consuming, having to instruct every person how to delete all there channels and then do a scan. So wanted to see if there is a way to prevent it in future.

Am I right that the sky channels have changed frequencies within the last week?

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/eni...398181-rats-bouquets-e2-sd-4.html#post2510751

Hi Mate,
I followed you instructions to the letter and it install perfect on my dreambox 800hd se but when i run it against any option i get error "cant connect to remote host 127.0.0.1" connection refused

cant think of how to fix so at the moment i have no menu structure and channels all over the place so a bit of a mess

please help
Thanks

Perhaps try disabling script checks.

Which image are you using by the way? And what version of the plugin are you using?

Hi Im trying to find an alternative to rats bouquets as im not able to download it from anywhere. Can someone give me some good alternatives that are readily available for sly uk?

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20150427r2_all.ipk
    135.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20150427 Manual install.rar
    125.5 KB · Views: 17
  • SH4 reader.rar
    49.8 KB · Views: 8
  • main screen.jpg
    main screen.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 12
  • options.jpg
    options.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 12
I tried out the new version of Autobouquets but it still shows the HD channels in the epg when doing an sd scan.
Most of them are after their sd compatriot but a few like ITV2HD,ITV3HD and ITV 4HD are before them .
Which sort option removes the encrypted HD channels so as they arent on the epg,sort 3 used to do this but I tried sort 1,2 and 3 but they all seem to be the same.

Edit:
I found the problem
I selected Republic of Ireland as region ,this doesnt seem to generate the correct channel listing.
When I select a UK region the channels are correct and sort 1 moves the +1 channels after the parent and sort 3 does as it did before.
Working nicely now.

Last edited:
Mate use rats bouquets and edit them using dreamboxedit into any list or order you want then just send/FTP them to box.

Mate use rats bouquets and edit them using dreamboxedit into any list or order you want then just send/FTP them to box.

Thanks AJT ,I do that myself but I'm trying to setup Autobouquets on my uncles receiver so as he can update it himself ,he isnt very tech savvy.
Rats will have his updater plugin going again soon so I'll probably use that .

28th April test version
Fixed a bug with timers and skin error.

Should work on SH4 receivers too. (not tested)

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20150428r1_all.rar
    163 KB · Views: 13
i cant install ipk it says incompatable architecture ive installed manually but it cant find autobouquets sh4 reader

Post 227 has the reader. It goes in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets Must have 755 properties.

Lraizer was trying to make a universal installer, but does not have an sh4 reciever. Is it possible you can try and install again but with telnet and post back results?

i used putty but says ipk is wrong incompatable architecture installed manually put all files in correct place set at 755 run on box and say cant find autobouquet reader

Would be useful to see telnet output when trying to install the ipk.

Here is the latest version with modified postinst to deal with the few reports by dm500hd users. I am attaching a manual installation version for those who need it.

The reader file needs to be renamed as "autobouquetsreader" instead of "autobouquetsreader.sh4" "autobouquetsreader.mips" So edit the file matching the architecture of your receiver.

The following files must have 755 properties

autobouquets_e2.sh
autobouquetsreader
autopicon_convert.sh

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20150505r1_all.ipk
    163.5 KB · Views: 13
  • AutoBouquets 201505 manual install.rar
    148.4 KB · Views: 9
Any you guys can help? Trying to move to the new openvix Hades. After installing picons, the menu goes very fuzzy/blurry as if the resolution has went from 1080p all the way down to 240p, but it hasn't according to the settings.
Can it be because the picons are a different resolution so the menu changes to match that?

Any solutions?

Back