AutoBouquets E2 28.2E By LraiZer

I've had the plugin working since October 2012 but I noticed bouquets haven't been updating since March 10th 2013. Found out a new version has been released but still have the same problem. When I try to scan, the screen flashes for a second and AutoBouquets goes back to it's menu. dvbsnoop has been installed.

I installed the mipsel plugin on a Vu Solo 2 running Vix 3.0.632.

EDIT: I got the plugin to work when I disabled script checking in the AutoBouquets menu. Any idea why this has worked?

recent changes to oe-alliance caused the VersionInfo in openwebif and webinterface to become slightly broken when vix build 632 was released.

four option:
1) turn off the "Enable Script Check" option in the AutoBouquets plugin menu until next vix build is released
2) wait for next vix build and fix?
3) revert back to previous vix build that worked.
4) try patching the .py files for openwebif and webinterface in the 632 build image on your box yourself until next build is released. the patches that should hopefully fix the webif issues are now in the oe-alliance git ready for next build.

Finally got around to having a play with this on my 800se running open pli works a treat ! Needed to upload a up to date satellites.xml first though then channel scan before running the plugin.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

As per the genious Lraizer.
(Post 1 on another forum referring to 201210091615_all and 201303010205_mipsel versions.)

ROI does not have ITV channels as default in its epg. I coded them to be included in the old script version of the plugin in post #1, but this was not carried over to latest binary version of the plugin also in post #1. these channels will again be coded to be included into ROI area selection in the next version. here is a patched 201303010205 version for you to test with for now.

just drop the relevant patched autobouquet file for your box into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/ folder to overwrite the old autobouquets file.
running plugin again should now also add all itv channels to ROI area selections.

there is lite verson which combined both the old interface and later faster version. it was made for compatibility with older boxes that have trouble running plugins like the tm800. here is older interface just in case it is still usefull to someone with an older enigma2 box.

Attachments

• AutoBouquets_E2_UltraLite_201303261600_mipsel.rar
    50.7 KB · Views: 34
  • AB_201303010205_ROI_ITV(fix_mipsel-sh4).rar
    48.5 KB · Views: 14
I'm using the March 1st version on my Golden Media Spark Reloaded (Alien SHD-8900 clone I believe) and was wondering whether there was any updates? Would really like to have automatic blank channel hiding. :)

I'm using the March 1st version on my Golden Media Spark Reloaded (Alien SHD-8900 clone I believe) and was wondering whether there was any updates? Would really like to have automatic blank channel hiding. :)

placeholder hiding was only added to the openpli and oe-alliance enigma2 code about 2-3 month ago, as a requirement of the autobouquet and autobouquetmaker plugins. i very much doubt any spark based boxes enigma2 code is up to date with latest openpli or oe-alliance enigma2 code so that placeholder hiding can be enabled.

placeholder hiding was only added to the openpli and oe-alliance enigma2 code about 2-3 month ago, as a requirement of the autobouquet and autobouquetmaker plugins. i very much doubt any spark based boxes enigma2 code is up to date with latest openpli or oe-alliance enigma2 code so that placeholder hiding can be enabled.

I'm actually running an OpenPLI image on my box as it happens. :) Would it work then?

if your openpli was compiled in recent months then you should see an option in settings > system > user interface > "Hide number markers". this was added by pli team so that autobouquets when set to "Use Pli PlaceHolders" = yes, would skip AND hide the new autobouquets/autobouquetmaker style placeholder markers.

I found this screen in Setup>System>Customise

IMG_20130428_180128.jpg

Changed the highlighted option. Ran the autoboquet plugin again, restarted and the gaps still appeared in the channel lists but automatically skipped them when flicking through channels :)

Thanks LraiZer :D

I found this screen in Setup>System>Customise

View attachment 73275

Changed the highlighted option. Ran the autoboquet plugin again, restarted and the gaps still appeared in the channel lists but automatically skipped them when flicking through channels :)

Thanks LraiZer :D

That is option to hide/show numbers. You need the place marker option.

when selecting central HD for the region does anyone else get BBC alba instead of BBC 1hd?

Yes, I was getting this until I removed an option in the settings for AutoBouquets it was something like "keep custom channels" im not at home at the minute so I cant check what the option is called. But switching that option off resolved the issue

when selecting central HD for the region does anyone else get BBC alba instead of BBC 1hd?

you have selected custom swap option in the menu but your custom.txt file is out of date, meaning it is swapping the wrong channels.
using a unix compatible text editor like notepad++, update your custom.txt file to swap the correct channels.

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/custom.txt
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Could one of the mods upload enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201308251700_all.rar to post 1 please?

Many thanks

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201308251700_all.rar
    441.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Could one of the mods upload enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201308251700_all.rar to post 1 please?

Many thanks
What is actually in this updated version, i have the 1st march 2013 version installed and it works great, is it worth the update?

Yes it does just read the readme

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

What is actually in this updated version, i have the 1st march 2013 version installed and it works great, is it worth the update?
Well worth the upgrade. It also does test channels now. You can also custom swap the channels between 1-100. 52 seconds to run (not on first one though). Readme file has the changelog.

Well worth the upgrade. It also does test channels now. You can also custom swap the channels between 1-100. 52 seconds to run (not on first one though). Readme file has the changelog.
Ok thanks for taking the time to reply and for the info, appreciated
best regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i forgot to ask, do you have uninstall the older version before upgrading? (nothing mentioned in the read me )or can i simply just upload the files to the server overwriting the current files, if i have to uninstall it can you please tell me where the files are located

also i have 3 .ipk files which one do i need to run? or do i need to run them all?

enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201308251700_mips32el.ipk
enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201308251700_mipsel.ipk
enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201308251700_sh4.ipk

regards

Last edited:
Back