Au fun gone down

@ Tina - Probably a problem with your image on the MOSC !!

hi yes my funcard went done just tried the crypthexcw-v3.rar file and mine is working fine

im in c&w area v3 not working why ????

hi guys im in c&w area everyone saying fine v3 and mine not working any idea's doing everything else as normal

got mine to work too, had to wait bout 30 secs once i put the card in, so for those who think V3 doesnt work, wait at least 30 seconds before u take the card out

hi guys im in c&w area everyone saying fine v3 and mine not working any idea's doing everything else as normal

I'm ex-cw and mine took about 10mins to come back on! Put the card in, make a brew and see what happens!

R

sammy

pace working fine with ver 3,what about sammy box as v3 doesnt work as previously said,is there any working versions for this box.
thanks & keep up the great work on here....

from reading posts i have samsung smt 2100c box itake it v3 doesnt work on that box ?

sammy 2100

box just updated using cryp v3 in pure ntl.
took a while to update but hey presto sprang into life,so problem solved hopefully..
thanks for the files...........

thats good was worried for a while then so all i do is swap old flash for v3 keeping the same ext eeprom

thats good was worried for a while then so all i do is swap old flash for v3 keeping the same ext eeprom

that's right. Give it up to 15 mins to update though mate.

Back