iptv channels all down

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys strange thing happened , i had a 1 month sub with my iptv provider..all was working fine up until an hour ago...now im not getting absolutely nothing apart from uk gold that i can watch..thought id messed up my duo2 so i flashed the openblackhole image again...reinstalled iptv player plugin...ran the m3u script that my provider gave me..it created all the channels and boquets etc...but i cannot watch any channels apart from uk gold that clears...i get a blank screen on every channel....has my iptv server gone down..i also get "no data on transponder (timeout pat)..help please

Can you try your m3u line on another device like android box or phone with perfect player app or VLC player, if not working on them it's probably your provider.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

sorry dont have a another device..its basically all the uk channels in the uk boquets like "uk movies", "uk sports" , "uk entertainment" etc that i cannot watch..i can however watch movies from his iptv server that he has uploaded like "2016 movies " etc......starnge was working perfectly up intil a few hours ago..

Sounds like a server problem as your still able to watch VOD but not UK channel , have you tried powering down box and router and reconnecting.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

yes i powered down my duo2 but not the superhub as its a shared connection in the flats that im living in..but you are right as its a server problem just got email from bloke sayimg server broke down....hopefully fix it by tommorow...ah well at least i can watch vod....thanks mate for the advice ,appreciated it. im new to this iptv thing..

how come uk tv gold is still working ?

ok all uk boquets back up and running but VOD have been removed for some reason, probaly needs to put them back on the new server..

Mine has been hit and miss for a few days now, most uk stuff is there, Be*n sports have all gone off. Movies on demand have been down for days.

I messaged provider and was told servers have been blocked?

My understanding is there is to many suppliers out there that were took unawares of the encryption on 28.2°e.
They were that quick to setup they don't really understand the "true" in and outs of IP*V.

It's very convenient for those to say...
"Servers blocked"
Never experienced my provider ever having so called "servers blocked"

Pic attached is how it is....

Attachments

• IMG_4084.JPG
    IMG_4084.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 37
I see what you mean river4ever, I'm a bit pissed as mine has gone tits just over a week into a years sub, the person I joined through has been promoting the service for 18months and said its always been stable.:confused:

Got most of mine fixed with a reinstall. Will need doing again later in week I'm told, only takes a few minutes so fingers crossed.

ive reinstalled and reinstalled but still no VOD..my main is issue i just cannot get epg to work..ive trying this e-channelizer and have hit a problem staright away, when i try to read from my vu+duo2 i get "no services found" see pic....any ideas?Untitled.png

Back