Zgemma missing channels?

andrewp91

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone would be able to assist in helping me as I am quite new to the Zgemma community! Sorry if I have also posted this in the wrong place.

I have recently bought a Zgemma H2H online which said it came with everything pre loaded. I followed the instructions that came with the box to set it up however after doing the scan some of my channels are very laggy. And some such as sky sports box office are not to be found.
The majority of channels are good and are top class without the laggy effect.

Do I need to pay and extra subscription for these please? I am in the Birmingham area of the UK using network ID code 41011 and can only find 407 channels. (Only through Virgin)

Thanks for your patience.
Regards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I was wondering if anyone would be able to assist in helping me as I am quite new to the Zgemma community! Sorry if I have also posted this in the wrong place.

I have recently bought a Zgemma H2H online which said it came with everything pre loaded. I followed the instructions that came with the box to set it up however after doing the scan some of my channels are very laggy. And some such as sky sports box office are not to be found.
The majority of channels are good and are top class without the laggy effect.

Do I need to pay and extra subscription for these please? I am in the Birmingham area of the UK using network ID code 41011 and can only find 407 channels. (Only through Virgin)

Thanks for your patience.
Regards.

We dont discuss the pay server side of box setup mate.

407 channels is very low are you scanning all the qam setting 64,128,256

We dont discuss the pay server side of box setup mate.

407 channels is very low are you scanning all the qam setting 64,128,256

Oh sorry. I'll try not to discuss that in future. Thank you for letting me know mate.

And how would I do that please or how would I find out. I pressed menu, set up, service searching, autobouquetsmaker, providers (in the virgin U.K. Area I put 41011. From there I pressed green to save backed out back to autobouquetsmaker and pressed start scan.

The amount currently showing is 407 video and 37 radio.

Sorry if this is irrelevant to you mate. Thank you for replying to me!

That is correct for an ABM acquisition. It is not a normal scan so you will only get the channels on the NIT for your area.

If you have used the correct Net ID, the first 5 channels will work. Otherwise you will get SID/PAT errors.

That is correct for an ABM acquisition. It is not a normal scan so you will only get the channels on the NIT for your area.

If you have used the correct Net ID, the first 5 channels will work. Otherwise you will get SID/PAT errors.

First 5 channels meaning BBC 1, 2 ITV, channel 4 and 5? They all seem to work. I have noticed that there seems to be more Net IDs for the Birmingham area but don't know which one to use.

First 5 channels meaning BBC 1, 2 ITV, channel 4 and 5? They all seem to work. I have noticed that there seems to be more Net IDs for the Birmingham area but don't know which one to use.

Try them all on a fresh scan you can always go back to what you have now.

I not long ago discovered despite having ch 1-5 ok, some other odd channels wouldn't work that did previously.

I tried different NetIDs in area and until I found one that did all the channels it was previously able to pick-up.

I put it down to Virgin were messing around with NetIDs.

Thank you for all your responses. I had tried the different Network IDs for the Birmingham area and tried to rescan however it is still showing only 407 channels and 37 Radio. Are there any other suggestions? Should I try a different network ID altogether for another location?

Back