Atmega card probs

de51gn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
I've just got the latest AU fix for my Atmega card and I use the tutorial off jabsplace to programme my card.
I have used for years Fun Apolo but I have just gone to use this program and I get this message"Component COMDLG32.OCX or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid"
Can anyone help me with this please?????

Hi just go here it tells you how to sort it
hxxp://www.ascentive.com/support/new/support_dll.phtml?dllname=COMDLG32.OCX

any chance you could post the tutorial on how to write the atmega card?

i've got one here but no idea how to get the details from or to it

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

any chance you could post the tutorial on how to write the atmega card?

i've got one here but no idea how to get the details from or to it

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

If you want your exteranal eep from your atmega just read it in your programmer and make sure it ends in .bin
You can then put the image into nagra edit and see all your details.

Write the same as a funcard,use a working rom 11 image for external eep and the latest atmega hex for flash.
Dont write them together,external first then flash.

anyone got a link to the latest tw atmega flash?

TIA

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

top man!

i used the redneck hex :)

rep added

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

hi guys
my mate is in luton and in the NTL area
his card went down just after xmas can you direct me to this Redneck8 and will it work for NTL in Luton?

Also live in Luton, can confirm did my atmega using redneck 8, * it worked

Hi all,
can anyone confirm using infinty usb the redneck hex file do you install it in int.EEprom

has any one got tut for au atmega on infinty! sorry for this as it's been long time since i done this.
you three boxes
1 flash ?
2 int EEprom?
3 ext EEprom?
what goes in what & is ird back wards or normal

has any one got tut for au atmega on infinty! sorry for this as it's been long time since i done this.
you three boxes
1 flash ?
2 int EEprom?
3 ext EEprom?
what goes in what & is ird back wards or normal

Open rom 11 image in nagra edit and put your ird and boxkey in and save.

Use the working rom 11 image as your external eeprom and leave as a bin file.
Program the external eeprom on its own.

Load the redneck8b flash hex in flash memory and program again on its own.

No need for internal eeprom.

Take bout 10 mins to update,

Andy.

hi can anyone point directionfor the redneck flash cheers hairy

Not been here for a long time and out of touch with the whole box scene type o' thing. Bearing that in mind, will this fix the problems that has befallen my poor old N%t%hell box this day. Thanks in advance to someone with more brains than me.

I used the redneck flash I saw on here .I downed it from the link. Open infinity prog and if you just do the flash only from the downloaded file in the progger thats it. Put in box and the update is fine in a few minutes,Thank God, as it is only a stay of execution.

Thanks dearme, tried what you said and it's in the box 'cooking' right now. Hopefully it will update. I'll check after I finish my cuppa. Thanks again.

*Left it for about 25mins now still no update. Will try to rewrite the card after dinner.

Last edited:
Back