at long last

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
on another site (similar but inferior) they had a thread that i totally disagreed with so i said so, i immeadiatly got banned and was called unsavoury names . it has took about 6 months to get a full ban and to get them to take me off their email list, i got fed up with being called "valued member " whilst banned.
im not whinging about the rules etc they have but the way i was treated.
i think if i was banned from here for whatevevr reason then mods/admin would at least warn me first then ban me and give me a reason why.
thats the difference i think between this site and some other sites. thats why i think this is the best.
now im no longer a (A WIZARD) im happy

Last edited:

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
on another site (similar but inferior) they had a thread that i totally disagreed with so i said so, i immeadiatly got banned and was called unsavoury names . it has took about 6 months to get a full ban and to get them to take me off their email list, i got fed up with being called "valued member " whilst banned.
im not whinging about the rules etc they have but the way i was treated.
i think if i was banned from here for whatevevr reason then mods/admin would at least warn me first then ban me and give me a reason why.
thats the difference i think between this site and some other sites. thats why i think this is the best.
now im no longer a (A WIZARD) im happy
ur banned for mentioning another forum

joking lol

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
BLOODY HELL DAVID YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK LOL
and nope im not sorry about caps:proud:

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
ur banned for mentioning another forum

joking lol

u should ban him just for being a member on that site, let alone mentioning it....pmsl

only kidding

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
u should ban him just for being a member on that site, let alone mentioning it....pmsl

only kidding

ermmmmmmm i only had a brief membership, and i wondr what your experiance of that site is .
and thanks for your support:Cheers: lol

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
cheers mate and thanks tina lol

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
ermmmmmmm i only had a brief membership, and i wondr what your experiance of that site is .
and thanks for your support:Cheers: lol

omg....i'm really pissing my self laughing here,..........gez, i got banned from there last year too.......and if my memory serves me right, it was for the same thing only my tongue is properly more sharper than urs......

:roflmao:

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:FRIGHT:nah cant do that , the wizards might send me another email.:Cheers::littleang

TEST