Asus PadPhone

Penners

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All

Does anybody know when the Asus Padphone will be available on contract in the UK ? My HTC Desire HD contract ended over a month ago now and I'm twitching to order a new phone but would be extremely disappointed if I sign a new contract with another phone and the PadPhone comes out a week later lol

Also does anybody know if the ASUS Transformer keyboard dock will work with it? Or will I have to buy a separate keyboard dock? From the pictures on-line the dock looks the same but knowing my luck it won't fit.

hi mate have a look HERE think you can pre order it and it looks like it will fit have a look at the video mate
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mate have a look HERE think you can pre order it and it looks like it will fit have a look at the video mate
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cheers Biffo, The price on the pre-order is not bad at all, after further reading I think I'll have to buy the new keyboard apparently Asus have changed the hinge slightly as the padphone combo is heavier than the asus transformer prime. The cheeky monkeys (although I'm not surprised, they all have to create excuses to make more money lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
it does look a great bit of kit and like yousaid the price isnt bad either

it does look a great bit of kit and like you said the price isnt bad either

Hopefully it will be available on a UK contract soon. Think it has been out in Taiwan for a couple of months the lucky buggers.

Back