Arsenal v Liverpool

@ jaffa listen m8 almost all of my mates who dont support the gooners are liverpudlians lol, if you go through there will only be one team i want to lift the trophey and that is liverpool pal!

Nice one - i'd prefer to see Arsenal win over Man U but it's still not IF but WHEN we go through :tongue:

fooking van persy lol... never saw that coming injury prune!

we should of taken anelka and lescott in the january window!

did i hear bronto say something :eek:... comon pal you know you will fluke 4 goals against them lol... that first own goal was a cracker so he thought he would do it again lmao ;)

Nice one - i'd prefer to see Arsenal win over Man U but it's still not IF but WHEN we go through :tongue:

posts like that have a nice tendency to bite you in the ass ;)

i stopped saying we will beat anyone years ago since scoot was a member lol and he done me with the league lol

I was amazed that Liverpool didnt offer more going forward - I know they were away from home but if I was Torres I would be right pissed off - All night long balls with Gallas and Senderos and Toure almost sweeping from right back - a few bruises in the morning I guess!!

I know Arsene stuck Walcott out right but he is definately better coming in from the left in the Henry mould - I know we are not likely to get Sagna back for the 2nd leg but Im sure we must have someone who could do a decent job up and down the flanks and leave Toure t go back into the middle? Hoyte perhaps?

I dont know whats going on with Eboue either - he looks out of his depth at the moment??

posts like that have a nice tendency to bite you in the ass ;)

i stopped saying we will beat anyone years ago since scoot was a member lol and he done me with the league lol

Lol - I know what you mean But it's still great banter

did i hear bronto say something :eek:... comon pal you know you will fluke 4 goals against them lol... that first own goal was a cracker so he thought he would do it again lmao ;)
I hope so m8 but I got a real bad gut feeling about them, I think they may be the dark horse of the lot ? we'll see m8, don't no about scoring 4 but a boring 1 - 0 home win will do ;) lol

you know marty i will put it in my signature if we win (you see i said IF)

if i was liverpool i would be very pleased yes they defended well but we should of taken the points lol all TWO of them ;).

I hope so m8 but I got a real bad gut feeling about them, I think they may be the dark horse of the lot ? we'll see m8, don't no about scoring 4 but a boring 1 - 0 home win will do ;) lol

liverpool v fener semi for me m8

1 thing i have noticed in this thread is banter and i like it keep it coming no need to shout and cause havok

come on u red's lol

or come on u ref's
lol
penalty my arse
lol

1 thing i have noticed in this thread is banter and i like it keep it coming no need to should and cause havok

come on u red's lol

or come on u ref's
lol
penalty my arse
lol

you must be as blind as the ref dave hahaha

1 thing i have noticed in this thread is banter and i like it keep it coming no need to shout and cause havok

come on u red's lol

or come on u ref's
lol
penalty my arse
lol

Like i said, it was a fix mate.

Ref, linesman and bendtner! wonder how much they were paid by the americans! heard they asked arsenal not to be seated together lol.

I know we are not likely to get Sagna back for the 2nd leg but Im sure we must have someone who could do a decent job up and down the flanks and leave Toure t go back into the middle? Hoyte perhaps?

i cannot agree with that i thought toure was excellent on the right and for me i know senderos has had allot of bad press and rightly so but he was solid today and has been in many matches for us this season.

he is also still young... ok if wenger goes and buys a new stam or vidic i wont complain but now i watched gallas and toure against chelsea and if they bring on old daddy long legs i wont be happy with the two 5 foot nothings against him lol

i cannot agree with that i thought toure was excellent on the right and for me i know senderos has had allot of bad press and rightly so but he was solid today and has been in many matches for us this season.

he is also still young... ok if wenger goes and buys a new stam or vidic i wont complain but now i watched gallas and toure against chelsea and if they bring on old daddy long legs i wont be happy with the two 5 foot nothings against him lol

Im not knocking Senderos - infact I actually prefer us with 3 centrebacks - i just want to see a bit of width going forward!! Toure had a fine game out of his natural position but Hes not an up and down the flanks merchant!!

I can't go back on my prediction from this afternoon - i'm half right already just need Liverpool to win 2-0 at home.....Saying this mainly because it's a European night at Anfield and all have to agree that's when Liverpool are at their best.
I wouldn't have wanted this match to be at Anfield first and 2nd leg at Emirates

Like i said, it was a fix mate.

Ref, linesman and bendtner! wonder how much they were paid by the americans! heard they asked arsenal not to be seated together lol.
only 1 was there the other was snowed in
good job or they would have had a fight lol
what a fookin mess
shall we all chip in and buy liverpool
27,000 members
x £2,000,000 each

will just be enough but will have to chip in for the ground lol

i think gooner that we fix a few issues and we are right back up there in the thick of it

gallas showed for me that he is not a captain no tony adams i know would of sat in the centre circle!

we need a top top defender and top striker (but defence is our problem and if we can solve that we will be there next season!

I know you keep going on about the penalty Mickie and yeah it probably was one but thats football .At the start of this season liverpool were beating Chelsea until we had a penalty (that never was ) awarded against us ,but thats football like i said .Gerrard was pulled down just outside the box late in the second half and no foul was given either .Anyway if liverpool can't win it this year i hope its Arsenal they are my second team

Back