Arsenal v Liverpool

but remember its only half time :banana:

that jackel is a cock i was having a laugh and if every time i want to have a joke in these rooms i get bollox like that i will just close it because i am an admin and i should not fear posting in here!

lmao mate you fear posting in here??
footballs about banter! if they can give it they should be able to take it.

i think its the fear factor in the liverpool fans being outgunned!

shouldnt say much tho, might get beat 0-0 at anfield!

it was a blantent penalty lol and if it was not he had to give hleb a yellow for diving!!

As has been said Arsenal completely outplayed Liverpool - the away goal was a bonus for them but I dont think they can stop Arsenal scoring at Anfield so that will even itself out!!

Latest news - and this is gospel ...Kuyt and the referee were born 5 miles apart??? Hows that for a conspiracy theory!!

Anyway sod it all - its destiny for Arsenal to play Barca in the final - with Henry ending up on the losing side!!!

That match was fixed!!!
ref, linesmen, bendtner! they were all paid by liverpool!

liverpool played well??? erm..i think they defended well. how can any team play like that. they didnt even try to attack. i think with the right attitude liverpool could have won the game and scored a few.

but arsenal totally battered liverpool.
cant wait for anfield.

benitez is gonna play for the 0-0.

Defending is part of the game...or am I wrong. We played for 1-1 as soon as we scored, thats European football for you, its 180 minutes or more not 90 minutes.

You battered us.....lmao, you had loads of possesion more like it but did fel all and for all you Walcott doubters...let it be known that I was a believer in him...not you gooners, check any post about him and you will find that I have always said he is a good player and dont change my mind just when he gets his chance.

Yes you should have had a pen but thats football for you, we went to your home ground and you didnt beat us. Did you really expect us to go full pelt...was never gonna happen. Its now all about the next 90 minutes, maybe thats why we have 5 and you have 0.

If you beat us at home I will praise you for it as I aint as bias as some.

i think its the fear factor in the liverpool fans being outgunned!
wheres the fear factor
it was a european game u where at home
the onus is on u to attack
so u r telling me if u would have won 1-0 u would have attacked at anfield
i dont think so

@ jaffa lol that is what i would of said if arsenal had defended for the most part of the game lol

wheres the fear factor
it was a european game u where at home
the onus is on u to attack
so u r telling me if u would have won 1-0 u would have attacked at anfield
i dont think so

we attack for 90 minutes mate. arsenal rarely defend like how liverpool defended tonight..

jaffa ur right mate i did doubt walcott.

on the defending aspect, this is the last 8 of the chapions league, europes elite, was expecting liverpool to play some football.

we will see the game at anfield if arsenal play like liverpool (defend defend defend)

not saying liverpool are crap or anything, i think if liverpool played some football they would have won tonight. their finishing is better. torres given the chance would score but they never even tried.

Advantage Liverpool with the away goal, it was a good game to watch as a nuetral (I couldn't watch Chelsea lol) It was defo a penalty in my opinion, never mind I look forward to a good 2nd leg next week .. lets see who's playing Fanabache in the next round :) pmsl

@ jaffa lol that is what i would of said if arsenal had defended for the most part of the game lol

I know that m8...lol. But if you beat us at Anfield I will cheer you to the winning post as I said Gooners would win CL at start of year but I cant cheer you while you are playing us.

We do the defensive European stuff well...you got to admit that.

i just think we was awsome and lacked that little luck that you need sometimes... we are used to teams defending against us hey even the mancs do it against us... no one is knokcing liverpool they have 5 european cups ffs lol against our ermmmm 0 ;)

but i was very pleased with the way we played and for me i think it shows how teams are worried about us and our attacking passing... but should of had a pen lmao

we attack for 90 minutes mate. arsenal rarely defend like how liverpool defended tonight..

jaffa ur right mate i did doubt walcott.

on the defending aspect, this is the last 8 of the chapions league, europes elite, was expecting liverpool to play some football.

we will see the game at anfield if arsenal play like liverpool (defend defend defend)

not saying liverpool are crap or anything, i think if liverpool played some football they would have won tonight. their finishing is better. torres given the chance would score but they never even tried.
that is european football

that is why we have won it 5 times :)

when man u chelsea and arsenal understand this then they will win them :)

@ jaffa listen m8 almost all of my mates who dont support the gooners are liverpudlians lol, if you go through there will only be one team i want to lift the trophey and that is liverpool pal!

looks like the pool defended well and have the advantage as for the pentaly dont cry over spilled milk arsenal have blown a big chance to go ahead in the betting so playing well and attacking for 90 mins and only comming away with a draw isnt that special

i personaly dont care who wins but for me some team lost 2 points tonight no matter how well the played the DIDNT WIN

I will be gutted and dissapointed if we defend at anfield...and I dont think we will for the 1st half anyway. We havent in the past and I cant see that changing.

I predict a great game next week but not sure about weekend.

btw..Van persie was looking match fit but he may be out for a few games.

lol fight fight fight pmsl

looks like the pool defended well and have the advantage as for the pentaly dont cry over spilled milk arsenal have blown a big chance to go ahead in the betting so playing well and attacking for 90 mins and only comming away with a draw isnt that special

i personaly dont care who wins but for me some team lost 2 points tonight no matter how well the played the DIDNT WIN

agree with you there :(

thats the story with arsenal. play so well but the results keep going against us. i know its our fault tho. :(

ah well bring on anfield!

Back