Arsenal v Liverpool

Charlie i was laughing about the penalty pal its been like this for the last 6-7 games not much luck and if anyone was really honest and analysed our last say 6 games then unlucky is a bit of an understatement lol.

but your right that is football and hopefully we will get a bit of luck against you on tuesday lol ;)

and anyone that says it was not a penalty is mad lol... dont say nothing dave we all know your crackers!

Charlie i was laughing about the penalty pal its been like this for the last 6-7 games not much luck and if anyone was really honest and analysed our last say 6 games then unlucky is a bit of an understatement lol.

but your right that is football and hopefully we will get a bit of luck against you on tuesday lol ;)

and anyone that says it was not a penalty is mad lol... dont say nothing dave we all know your crackers!
fooker :ASSFLASH::classic:

Well i hope not on tuesday Mickie but you are right about the luck your having .I suppose we are a bit like that as well ,it seems everytime we play someone in the league the goalkeeper gets man of the match awards .I'd love to see a shots on target v goals stat for the whole league. I bet we would be top

but it was a great match had everything goals, dodgy refs lol, defending, attacking...

i hope we have a game like that next week and liverpool attack us a bit then who ever wins can say that they are worthy winners who knows we might get a penalty that we dont deserve lol... i wont hold my breath though

and what about EBOUE and TORRES diving, pair of ****s (and i am not talking about the clichy tackle as he was caught i never thought he was shot seemed like it lol but he was caught) but he tried to get flammi booked and eboue was at it again

nothing more to say about eboue but ****!

eboue was total pants, hez looked lost for a while

i watched highlights of the game v ac milan and hleb got booked for "diving" wen the defender clearly took his leg away and now he dusnt get this penalty hmmm

hopefully arsenal can turn it on like against milan but itl b difficult with pool havin 11men behind the ball and then theres the anfield crowd.....

Well i hope not on tuesday Mickie but you are right about the luck your having .I suppose we are a bit like that as well ,it seems everytime we play someone in the league the goalkeeper gets man of the match awards .I'd love to see a shots on target v goals stat for the whole league. I bet we would be top

we had that last season lol seemed like the was moving the post

search google for alex furguson conspiracy they think he has been planting moving goal posts in the arsenal, chelsea and liverpool goals lmao

but it was a great match had everything goals, dodgy refs lol, defending, attacking...

i hope we have a game like that next week and liverpool attack us a bit then who ever wins can say that they are worthy winners who knows we might get a penalty that we dont deserve lol... i wont hold my breath though

and what about EBOUE and TORRES diving, pair of ****s (and i am not talking about the clichy tackle as he was caught i never thought he was shot seemed like it lol but he was caught) but he tried to get flammi booked and eboue was at it again

nothing more to say about eboue but ****!
Torres is a great player but its his first season here and he still plays a bit like he's in spain .He sometimes goes down to easily when if he stood his ground he may have got a shooting chance .Can't wait to see him next season.As for Eboue i always thought he was a good player but i don't know whats happened to him lately but AW should have took him off in the first half He was a hinderance to you not an asset

Arsenal were really unlucky tonight with the penalty appeal and then the clearance off the line by bendtner. When things like that happen you just know its not going to be your night.

Hopefully Arsenal can turn it around at anfield but it will be really difficult. We know how good liverpool can be at home in europe. They'll do well to qualify from this position BUT I have faith in them, they never give up without a fight as we've seen so many times this season.

As for Eboue, I'm not so sure he's cut out for a right sided midfield role - he keeps losing the ball, he can't shoot to save his life and on top of that he's a bit of hothead too. For me his best position would be right back but we already have Sagna, Hoyte etc who can all play there.

And what about van Persie? ffs injury after injury, it just will not stop. In the last year he's had a broken metatarsal, knee ligament damage, thigh injury etc. Are these injuries ever going to stop? He's getting a bit injury prone.

Last edited:
Kuyt finally got what he deserved!!!

and bendtner is class lmao

i need to find that clip and download it. i thought traore own goal was bad but this one topped that lol.

only half job done, hopefully liverpool will finish it of.

what about fenerbache!!!

Liverpool vs Fenerbache semis i say!

that was a very frustrating game for a gooner!!!

Bendtner has been pissing me off for a while.....all he had to do was get out of the way and it would have been job done....

I think its Liverpools tie to lose with the away goal advantage.....i hope we do them next week but i think that chances of that happening will be slim....

1 crucial game down, 3 more to go.....i hope this saturday our players find their feet and beat them :)

And what about van Persie? ffs injury after injury, it just will not stop. In the last year he's had a broken metatarsal, knee ligament damage, thigh injury etc. Are these injuries ever going to stop? He's getting a bit injury prone.

Well i wonder if Wenger is rethinking the van persie situation...if he's always out with injuries year on year, then i think he may get pushed from the club....I must say tho this year has been extremely bad (injuries) for van persie.

was at footy training and getting regular updates from the old man for this. Was gutted a missed it! Sounded like a good game, getting the tinnies in for the game next week.... from all accounts we were a bit lucky to get the result but at the end of the day if you dont put the ball in the back of the net, u can pay the price (as liverpool have found out many times this season). Yes i have seen the penalty incident and think it shud have been given. The game is far from over as a can see arsenal scoring at anfield. Hope Liverpool play for the win, bring on next tuesday! :)

Bit rich of Wenger (I didnt see that) to call the Ref "Blind"

Interesting now if we get beat Saturday we will be looking for revenge on Tuesday be well up for it.

Well i wonder if Wenger is rethinking the van persie situation...if he's always out with injuries year on year, then i think he may get pushed from the club....I must say tho this year has been extremely bad (injuries) for van persie.

Yes its been a bad season for van persie. He's only played about 17 games I think. The lad's 24 years old, he should be coming into his prime. When you're only 24 and you're getting injury after injury its a bit worrying. If you're 30+ and getting these injuries its not that bad- you're coming towards the end of you're career but not when you're only 24.

This summer I think Arsene needs to bring a few new players in starting with a centre half because we only have toure and gallas and then what?? Senderos and djourou have been less than convincing every time i've watched them. Could do with another left back as cover for clichy and perhaps another striker what with eduardo's injury, van persie's constant absence. At times adebayor has had to do it by himself and its not fair to burden the goal scoring responsibility solely on him.

Last edited:
OK the final score could have been 3-1
But Reina has a good record of saving penalties, do Arsenal have a penalty taker?

But even at 3-1 I would still have fancied us to go through with the away goal.

And if you think you were playing against an extra man last night, wait till the anfield crowd get behind the lads

Back