applanet problems with htc hd2 with custom rom installed

diegoforlan

Member ++
Reaction score
i have managed to install it, but when i go to download a app it just always says error, what am i doing wrong ?

my firmware is gingerbread 2.3

More likely to be Applanet at fault I'd think mate. I've taken it off my phone it was so unreliable. Blackmart Alpha or NZB's for me now.
HH.

how do i download that blackmart alpha on my fone, i have looked everywhere on the internet on me fone and it isnt downloading anywhere m8

how do i download that blackmart alpha on my fone, i have looked everywhere on the internet on me fone and it isnt downloading anywhere m8

I've just googled it from my laptop & the 1st link let me download the apk, easy enough then to transfer to phone?
HH.

Connect phone to PC, select USB mode. Phone will appear as removable drive, transfer file. Remove phone from PC and then open apk file using file manager on phone

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

why not just download it using your phones internet browser?

Try this

Blackmart Alpha 0.49_b93.apk

Attachments

• Blackmart Alpha 0.49_b93.apk.png
    Blackmart Alpha 0.49_b93.apk.png
    812 bytes · Views: 64
hey guys i am new here and really aint that skill to read all the rules and the terms though. if you please help me how to download any thing might useful for me guys thanks a lot. (true...true) may be a small question with a SMALL answer as well. Right?
:p

Thanks Dude (aint the whole story. it's related to the Pic though) thanks again.

;)

Back