anyone making money online

Status
Not open for further replies.
im off to bed guys will be back tmrw cant say when as i start work whenever i wake up....lol
anyhow those interested you'll be thanking me in a few weeks :)
good luck on the research if you get stuck let me know or visit my homepage <<

nighty night :)

I can't have a decent conversation on my ermmmm adult interest rooms without being asked to view someone's hot naked body.

You have no idea how embarrassing that is when attempting to teach the local senior citizens group the finer points on interweb usage :FRIGHT:

You had me until bots & auto postings were mentioned.

Cheers m8, that's the main reason Yahoo chat & other IRC chat rooms have went down the shitter.

I'll earn my money honestly rather than contributing to more crud on the WWW (World Wide Wait).

I agree seedy took the words out of my mouth I hate spammers :drink:

I agree seedy took the words out of my mouth I hate spammers :drink:

Yeah but you aint going to beat them so why not join them :|....

Just had a look jimmyq.. where do u start.. all confusing,, maybe i should look in the light of day :)

Sounds like a load of shite to me, you don't get owt for nowt nowadays.

Best I made was £10 on slicethepie but that took hours, everyday for a month.

couldn't agree more

worth a try, nothing to lose - JimmyQ can you pm me some details.

Cheers

This is like the pyramid selling schemes and the only people that make that kind of money are the ones at the top.

Can you not see what is happening here?

In my opinion your are being recruited to work at the bottom of the stack.

Are you not sick enough of the adverts and pop-ups you get on the net. Marketing is marketing no matter how you dress up the name of it.

Cold calling, market research, surveys, affiliate marketing, adaware and spam it's all the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: v14
This is like the pyramid selling schemes and the only people that make that kind of money are the ones at the top.

Can you not see what is happening here?

In my opinion your are being recruited to work at the bottom of the stack.

Are you not sick enough of the adverts and pop-ups you get on the net. Marketing is marketing no matter how you dress up the name of it.

Cold calling, market research, surveys, affiliate marketing, adaware and spam it's all the same.

i'd like to say that's a bit harsh..............

but it isn't lol. It's bang on.

All a load of shite.

As for the OP only wanting to help the good folks of DW, pull the fookin other one m8 and take your crap elsewhere.

i'd like to say that's a bit harsh..............

but it isn't lol. It's bang on.

All a load of shite.

As for the OP only wanting to help the good folks of DW, pull the fookin other one m8 and take your crap elsewhere.

my main point was to make people aware of this business

our team or course is no pyramid crap :)

if people want to join us fair enough if not ive mentioned it many times they can use their own sources and do research for themselves not in anyway am i forcing anyone to join ukaffs like i said theres many places on the net where you can learn this business
so those interested go learn it and make money guys :)

the whole point of this thread is to make everyone aware of online marketing
as well as offering that bit of extra help
im not here to argue or promote the team as such nor do i want to force anyone in joining the uk team everyone can make their own minds up and go research wherever they feel to do so :)

if people want to join us fair enough if not ive mentioned it many times they can use their own sources and do research for themselves not in anyway am i forcing anyone to join ukaffs like i said theres many places on the net where you can learn this business

im not here to argue or promote the team as such nor do i want to force anyone in joining the uk team everyone can make their own minds up and go research wherever they feel to do so :)

nah, the main point of your post was to get people to pm you so you could point them towards whatever shite it is you need them to sign up for.
isn't that nearer the truth?
I've have never met anyone who was willing to share the secrets of a decent business idea with anyone let alone a bunch of strangers on the internet.

put as many :) 's in as you like

Before the 'dot com bubble' burst paid-to-surf schemes from the likes of alladvantage were a very popular method of making money from the web. Most people only made a few dollars, but 'better in your pocket than theirs' was the mentality.

At the level I'm looking at I'm risking nothing more than my time: I've already got my domains sitting there doing nothing, if needed I can get free hosting off my sister's boyfriend.

I'm not going to pay for seminars, instructional videos, books etc. I'm not going to sign over my domains to someone else. I'm not looking at illegal, morally gray or methods I myself find annoying (spam, popups, msn robots etc).

To be honest you might not even notice affiliate marketing alot of the time, e.g. price comparision sites will be paid on a click through and completed sale basis.

I never think the time and effort put in to these things is ever really worth it.

I might get 17p a click I might not and in any event it's goning to take a lot of clicks to subsidise an income.

Has anybody actuallly made and decent money from these things?

Literally anything more than a few quid here and a few quid there???

I'd be interested to hear!

nah, the main point of your post was to get people to pm you so you could point them towards whatever shite it is you need them to sign up for.
isn't that nearer the truth?
I've have never met anyone who was willing to share the secrets of a decent business idea with anyone let alone a bunch of strangers on the internet.

put as many :) 's in as you like

in fairness mate the site present in th pm is a newly started forum looking at the uk affiliate and makerting which also give information on shares and such..

last time i look was only 75 members and no affiliate linking was involved ion the process..

no i dont agree with spamming and such, however a simple website linking to a niche market through affiliate links i see no halm..

however im looking at the more profitable FOREX system

Before the 'dot com bubble' burst paid-to-surf schemes from the likes of alladvantage were a very popular method of making money from the web. Most people only made a few dollars, but 'better in your pocket than theirs' was the mentality.

At the level I'm looking at I'm risking nothing more than my time: I've already got my domains sitting there doing nothing, if needed I can get free hosting off my sister's boyfriend.

I'm not going to pay for seminars, instructional videos, books etc. I'm not going to sign over my domains to someone else. I'm not looking at illegal, morally gray or methods I myself find annoying (spam, popups, msn robots etc).

To be honest you might not even notice affiliate marketing alot of the time, e.g. price comparision sites will be paid on a click through and completed sale basis.

I wasn't saying you can't make money this way but it will be a lot of work for very little payoff in the end. The price comparrison sites are established and will have deals in place with many of the companies already and like with any new business entering the market place becoming established is hard enough.

Anyone looking into this now has missed the boat in my opinion, you would be better off starting a new venture in something else on the net that nobody has even heard of yet.

Good luck to anyone who wants to attempt this, but unlike JimmyQ I wouldn't recommend you give up the day job to do it.

Are you getting paid clicks for everyone you send to this site in the PM's?

Because I can see no reason why you would be sending them there when they can google and find just as much information.

I feel you have only put this here to milk us for a few clicks to line your back pocket and think your reputation will sadly take a nose dive.

Last edited:
guys im not milking anyone nor am i making out from this the main goal was to make you aware of the business yes your right theres plenty of info available on the net ive mentioned that many times?

i dont see why i should explain myself im not making no money out this just passing on the knowledge and getting people on the right track to join the new uk team if they are interested in doing so if not no hard feelings
as mentioned by earwig and myself theres plenty of places on the net feel free to look around :)

There is no tracking or affiliate link on the URL Jimmy PM'ed to me, but I can understand why people are weary though.

Obviously there'd be maintainance and promotion on top but a simple a page of adverts would take no more than few hours to throw together and test. Branding up a 'white label' price comparision site (which I have also looked into doing) would take a while longer. But for what it's worth I've no intention of quiting the day job.

Last edited:
I have a scheme to get rich, and quick!

Has anyone got a spanner, vaseline, four tins of spam and a goat?

There is no tracking or affiliate link on the URL Jimmy PM'ed to me, but I can understand why people are weary though.

thank you for clearing that mate now they are probably going to think ive payed you to say it....lol

i understand where most of them are coming from i used to think the same but there are honest and genuine people like me:) out there willing to share and help thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back