anyone making money online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a bit uneasy about this whole thing ,ive heard this mentioned in various places before.If your geting a 100$ a day for this and your not doing much why dont you buy 10 laptops,put a add in the jobcentre,set a room up in your house pay people five pound an hour for 6 hours equaling 30 pound you pocket the 400 quid a day.:fishpair::Clap:

dont think your allowed to post links as mine got deleted before anyhow pron is a good market your right im an affiliate with adult friend finder too (ill just mention the one...lol) which is a good crack too as theres plenty of blokes who sign up to that sort of shite all you need to do is sign up as a woman and take them straight to your affiliate link ;) in other words ewhoring

But we have softwares available now like msn robots etc ;) so no need for 22 hours anymore...lol

like i said those interested let me know i can guide you to a free course which is starting online for newbies in the uk too as most other places will charge for this sort of stuff :(

anyhow let me know guys if not as mentioned earlier you can use google and sniff aorund but to save time i can put you on the right tracks

I feel a bit uneasy about this whole thing ,ive heard this mentioned in various places before.If your geting a 100$ a day for this and your not doing much why dont you buy 10 laptops,put a add in the jobcentre,set a room up in your house pay people five pound an hour for 6 hours equaling 30 pound you pocket the 400 quid a day.:fishpair::Clap:

who said im not doing that....lol cant be telling you everything and my real figures as people struggle to believe $100 a day :Laugh:

who said im not doing that....lol cant be telling you everything and my real figures as people struggle to believe $100 a day :Laugh:[/QU

I would be intrested to no the people who go on this free course when they get asked for there first payment cause im sure it will come.but be classed as something else:grab:

who said im not doing that....lol cant be telling you everything and my real figures as people struggle to believe $100 a day :Laugh:
I no your not doing that cause that 10 would grow to twenty and that twenty to fourty and that fourty to so on.

ps why are you telling people how to do this as eventualy these people will be your competitors,hence taking mor money off you.

the reason i suspect your telling people is because you have something to do with this free course.some how somwhere there will be a fee.and thats how you make your money:lsabre:

who said im not doing that....lol cant be telling you everything and my real figures as people struggle to believe $100 a day :Laugh:[/QU

I would be intrested to no the people who go on this free course when they get asked for there first payment cause im sure it will come.but be classed as something else:grab:

the thing is first of all ive been here 5 years many can vouch for me mate im not no scammer ive helped many people here in the past in different sections of the forum

secondly this FREE course benefits every one who joins for example if there is an offer i have and get 500 of you to fill it in amd im getting £3 for each one work it out?
This is where the benefit of the the free course is as everyone will benefit from this we are all in it to make friends aswell as money

Never would i send anyone to a wrong place or scam them as there is no need for it
Im posting this as i respect dw and always have done thats why im still here today i could of posted this elsewhere and benefited others but id rather benefit my mates (if i have any left....lol) on dw

I promise you there wont be one bit of a scam in my lead or any money asked at any stage as at the end of it everyone benefits:)

anyhow you dont HAVE to use my lead you can go elsewhere for the research AND sources plenty of places on the net
i just dont want people going on the wrong track as greed takes you anywhere and yes your right there are lots of scammers out there but i aint no scammer mate
im here to help :)

Last edited:
But we have softwares available now like msn robots etc ;) so no need for 22 hours anymore...lol

oohhh, where do you get those?

used to use one on yahoo chat few years ago, very effective it was too.

not seen any thing like it since though.

never said your a scammer mate i dont no you from adam im just reading in between the lines.seems i gussed right this free course i just a way to get you more cash wich is fare enough good luck i hope you make your 1500 quid
and you dont waste 2 many peoples time

@ v14
lol thats not the only thing we have currently on the team
one of the developers in the UK team is developing specific tools for the UK. ie

Gumtree auto posting
Viva street posting
Loot posting
Diamond free ads
Community proxy applications (UK based)
Ezine ripper which inturn churns out squidoo's, bloggers, new ezine and AC. It social book marks and tweets at the same time.

if you know what these are then you know we mean business :Laugh:

never said your a scammer mate i dont no you from adam im just reading in between the lines.seems i gussed right this free course i just a way to get you more cash wich is fare enough good luck i hope you make your 1500 quid
and you dont waste 2 many peoples time

time is money mate and you right you dont know me nor do i have to explain myself :)
as those who know me are joining and ready to make some poke
no investments no scams just money ready to be made
ive mentioned before and ill mention it again feel free to find your own sources and spend months looking around and researching :Laugh:

Half of you probably did'nt know you can make money online?

Neither did i ive quit my job and im doing this full time just sharing the knowledge :)

congratulations mate.ive got a funny feeling ill be hearing from your new recruits very shorly.something along the lines of ive just quit my job im now making 200 dollars a day come along to my free course and ill help you 2.why not get some scratchcards printed up for them 2 mate:Cheers:

take no notice of me anyway mate im just paranoid and jealous.

its cool mate im not forcing anyone to join up with me just advising :)

like i said before they can go anywhere they feel happy to learn

main thing is to make them aware of the money to be made online:)
as for paranoid and jealous....lol i knew that from your first post :Laugh: ....only kidding
guys get researching and start earning thats all i got to say : multi :

is you name Tissa by any chance.. (you should know what i mean )

i been doing a bit of looking into it, like drop shipping just know where to look and what to do.. tho im up for a freebie learning curve..

drop me a link :)

And me lol.. As if JimmyQ would help me..

Sounds good though.. good luck with it..

is you name Tissa by any chance.. (you should know what i mean )

i been doing a bit of looking into it, like drop shipping just know where to look and what to do.. tho im up for a freebie learning curve..

drop me a link :)

lol if you know Tissa then you should have the details ...lol small world hey
dropshippings ok'ish but ive you get let down by your supplier then you've had it its happened to loads of people on ebay
especially with the overseas dropshippers :(
there's allsorts you can do out there or should i say sat at home on your pc in your boxers...lol
either that or go work for someone 9-5
i prefer walking up the stairs into my office at home yes i still tell the kids "daddys of to work".....lol

mate your quite convincing im thinking of signing up now lol.woohoo working in mt boxers

lol if you know Tissa then you should have the details ...lol small world hey
dropshippings ok'ish but ive you get let down by your supplier then you've had it its happened to loads of people on ebay
especially with the overseas dropshippers :(
there's allsorts you can do out there or should i say sat at home on your pc in your boxers...lol
either that or go work for someone 9-5
i prefer walking up the stairs into my office at home yes i still tell the kids "daddys of to work".....lol

google is amazing if you know how to use it properly ;) ;)

You had me until bots & auto postings were mentioned.

Cheers m8, that's the main reason Yahoo chat & other IRC chat rooms have went down the shitter.

I'll earn my money honestly rather than contributing to more crud on the WWW (World Wide Wait).

You had me until bots & auto postings were mentioned.

Cheers m8, that's the main reason Yahoo chat & other IRC chat rooms have went down the shitter.

I'll earn my money honestly rather than contributing to more crud on the WWW (World Wide Wait).

that was an example of whats available to ewhore which is something we dont do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back