anyone making money online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know you jimmy and i dont have any problem with you fella.
but for the love of god mate, stop fanning the flames!!
only time will tell if this is genuine or not and all the replys in the world to d14s posts are not going to change his mind.
i do agree with d14s view on this but i dont agree with the way he is putting it across. he is obviously concerned that dw dosent go down this route but thats up to the moderators to judge and act on.
this thread is getting a little too hot and personal..

i agree with you to an extent mate :) but DW is a great place nor would i ever do anything on my behalf to mess things up here i guess we've always loved debates here its fun :Laugh: as long as they are not racial and personal no harm in having a healthy mature debate :)

i agree with you to an extent mate :) but DW is a great place nor would i ever do anything on my behalf to mess things up here i guess we've always loved debates here its fun :Laugh: as long as they are not racial and personal no harm in having a healthy mature debate :)

couldnt agree more fella. it should never get personal. cheers and good luck.

no reply again jimmy hmmmmm must of stumped you I wonder why

heh come again? either im thick or you dont know what your on about
oh i get you now you aint proved nothing as there's nowt to prove apart from your misunderstanding
EXAMPLES you mean

Last edited:
heh come again? either im thick or you dont know what your on about
oh i get you now you aint proved nothing as there's nowt to prove apart from your misunderstanding
EXAMPLES you mean

ive put the points to you like you asked and youve chose to ig nore them again hmmmmmmm becoming famaliar this i wonder why?

CONMAN

ive put the points to you like you asked and youve chose to ig nore them again hmmmmmmm becoming famaliar this i wonder why?

CONMAN

Your a little confident for a newbie. are you sure your not someone else?? its not good to have such arguements when you first join.. gets you off on a bad start.

CONMAN

i think your trying to knock your post counts up i reply to stuff that makes sence the points you made in post 92 is it ? i mentioned we dont use robots for ewhoring msn was what i mentioned anyhow i replied to you in post 97 to be precise examples are examples guess you have a habit of misunderstanding shall i say

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/member-tynedock-with-ms2005.html

dont think your allowed to post links as mine got deleted before anyhow pron is a good market your right im an affiliate with adult friend finder too (ill just mention the one...lol) which is a good crack too as theres plenty of blokes who sign up to that sort of shite all you need to do is sign up as a woman and take them straight to your affiliate link ;) in other words ewhoring

but we have softwares available now like msn robots etc ;) so no need for 22 hours anymore...lol

like i said those interested let me know i can guide you to a free course which is starting online for newbies in the uk too as most other places will charge for this sort of stuff :(

anyhow let me know guys if not as mentioned earlier you can use google and sniff aorund but to save time i can put you on the right tracks
check out line where no need for 22 hours

Last edited:
your a little confident for a newbie. Are you sure your not someone else?? Its not good to have such arguements when you first join.. Gets you off on a bad start.
not argueing mate just saving all the waffle and speaking my mind

that was an example of whats available to ewhore which is something we dont do :)

post 39

hope that answers your question :salute:

anyhow ive no need to answer you as you have some sort of understanding problem so no point point wasting my time yaawwwn if you dont like whats in this thread ignore it :) and carry on

ps. dont let my avatar scare you

Last edited:
post 39

hope that answers your question :salute:

anyhow ive no need to answer you as you have some sort of understanding problem so no point point wasting my time yaawwwn if you dont like whats in this thread ignore it :) and carry on

no it doesnt answer my question reinforces what im saying you made that staement after saying

Originally Posted by jimmyq
dont think your allowed to post links as mine got deleted before anyhow pron is a good market your right im an affiliate with adult friend finder too (ill just mention the one...lol) which is a good crack too as theres plenty of blokes who sign up to that sort of shite all you need to do is sign up as a woman and take them straight to your affiliate link in other words ewhoring

but we have softwares available now like msn robots etc so no need for 22 hours anymore...lol

Last edited:
Anyway im sure a mod or admin will be able to read through these posts when the dusts settles and see you are blatenley here to make money of the backs of the good people of this forum.people are now starting to realise you have contradicted yourself a number of times and that = conman:lovestory

I typed out a 'huge' response but decided only this bit was worth posting...

If you are not interested fair enough, you have the right to say so. But realise the irony that by continuously posting you are helping keeping the thread alive - although I'm not saying that debate isn't to be encouraged.

I can understand why some members clearly don't see this as a regular theme on DW: the assumption that it's a pyramid scam; that some members might get ripped off should they choose to ignore the advice of 'don't pay for this information' etc. However, I'm sure if admin/mods wanted the thread closed (or if JIMMYQ asked) it would be.​

Right I'm off to hide in the PC section.... :p

this thread doesn't have a lot to do now with what it started off to be

I personally think its a load of old flannel but we all decided to let the thread continue as it didn't really break any rules,once we removed links from siggys,posts and visit my homepage
but I see they have crept back into certain places :( so Ill remove them again

I feel the time has come now to close the thread

but if you think this is a good way to make money you no who to PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back