Sensible Topic Anyone got any links to working Torrent sites?

If anyone wants link to FB Group that I used lmk and I’ll send it.
There are no invites and I can’t share the details.
Just message me but I presume you all have it and MUCH more.

This is what I have -
T95 X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4GB/64GB TV Box

This is what my IPTV supplier currently sells but I have not checked the specs as I only had one for a mate. -
T95 Android 10.0 TV Box 16/32/64GB Quad Core HD 6K HDMI WIFI Media Player UK NEW | eBay

If I wipe it I will lose his app for IPTV but I suppose I could ask him to send it to me.

I’m not sure what version of android it’s on either or whether it auto updates?

It runs fine on BeeTV it just does not like his app/IPTV but I think that’s my end due to miners.
I’ve tried it elsewhere and it’s faultless but I’ve gotten so used to not using it I don’t really need it.

I’ll see how this goes as I’m a bit weary of wiping it completely tbh.

Ill sign up to Real-Drebid tomorrow night and have a play.
Perhaps the specs are rubbish as it is a few years old and again I would not have i clue what spec I would actually need.

I’m still lost as how you download torrents direct from the torrent downloader? Ive anyways just used the links on torrent sites and my torrent client opens automatically.

I’m amazed at what is available for free via that Facebook group and unlinked library name and code they supplied!!

Unreal tbh.

I’ll have a good play tomorrow night with a few Stella’s in me as I wont care then. Lol

Oh plus I had to set my SCREEN POSITION to 84% !!
I ignored screen position as that’s not what it’s doing. It’s going screen size/percentage.

On my TV screen position is exactly that. It moves the screen up/down/left/right.

I can’t believe I’ve put up with it for do long ffs.

Cheers all
Here's how to use the search engine in qBittorent and you will get way more results using a vpn.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@bilabonic Also try clearing the cache on your android device. Go to settings, click droid settings , click More settings, click Storage, click Free up space, click Internal storage, click Cached data, click ok done. Also uninstall any app you don't use.

bilabonic i would use apk files like bee tv cyberflix and cinama hd with real debrid , real debrid is well worth the money and i have used it for years .

bilabonic i would use apk files like bee tv cyberflix and cinama hd with real debrid , real debrid is well worth the money and i have used it for years .

When I added they Unlinked app I had from that FB group it has tonnes of apk files to install.

All categorised as well. Plus has add ftee versions.

I notice that BeeTV and Cinema HD sent you to the same links anyway.

But when u have a debris I think it opens up access to extra ones?

Still not opened a Debris account as not had chance.

Perhaps I’ll do t tonight if u can stay awake.

Thanks

I just notced a strange thing with my usual go to for torrents, TorrentGalaxy, that I used to get using:

https://torrentgalaxy.su/

I now have to use:

https://torrentgalaxy.to/

But that will not load unless I use my VPN, so maybe it is PlusNet that is blocking it, but using my VPN with my original link still doesn't work yet my other go to torrents site still works fine with or without my VPN:

https://www.limetorrents.lol/home

I just notced a strange thing with my usual go to for torrents, TorrentGalaxy, that I used to get using:

TGx:Home

I now have to use:

TGx:Home

But that will not load unless I use my VPN, so maybe it is PlusNet that is blocking it, but using my VPN with my original link still doesn't work yet my other go to torrents site still works fine with or without my VPN:

Popular Torrents - LimeTorrents.lol
All the links you posted work for me using PIA VPN. The last link is the only one that works without my VPN. I was using a London server also at the time.

hello. I just to cut my expenses drastically and now i’m reduced to internet tv. i stumbled across kodi and have started experimenting. My question is about the Real Debrid service. Do you just simply pay them so as to have a better service or are the free repo’s any good. like scrubs and shazam?

Cheers
Dan
I don’t personally don’t use Kodi addons. But maybe some other members do.

hello. I just to cut my expenses drastically and now i’m reduced to internet tv. i stumbled across kodi and have started experimenting. My question is about the Real Debrid service. Do you just simply pay them so as to have a better service or are the free repo’s any good. like scrubs and shazam?

Cheers
Dan
I have used Real Debrid for a few years on Kodi now, as well as on my PC for downloading from torrents sites, using the magnet links and from other sites such as Turbobit and similar.

It's sometimers annoying having to log in and set it up on individual addons on Kodi but it's well worth it.
You will be amazed at how many more sources become available with it than you get without it.
For me Kodi is virtually unusable these days without Real Debrid or similar.

Back