Sensible Topic Anyone got any links to working Torrent sites?

Have you searched on how to open your port on your router?

You need port forwarding enabled to seed torrents.
You are better off getting a real debrid account. You can the add torrents to your account and real debrid download them to their servers for you. Sometimes the torrent maybe on their servers already so you don't have to wait for the download and in other case it's dowloaded in seconds or minutes. Then you can either watch them from you account or download them from their servers and you don't need a torrent client to do so.
Forwarding Ports in a Linksys WRT1900AC Router
Enable port forwarding for the Linksys WRT1900ACS - cFos Software

Last edited:
Are you after private torrents or public torrents. Are using a vpn.

No VPN

I’m using the torrent site I linked above.

I think you may off inboxed me a few of them but most I can’t log in as I can’t share so I presume they are private ones.

It’s as in description/pics.

I usually use the ‘unlocked’ tirrentvone as that’s open to anyone buts it down/changes address again?

The one I’m using now is private/log in.

I’m scared about opening ports etc.

I’ll have a look when I get home.

Debris means nothing to me.

Tbh I only use torrents when my BEE movies and some other movie APK don’t work or in Spanish etc. lol

@bilabonic If you use Beetv APK you can log into your real Debrid account within the app in settings and you will get premium streams.
If you just want to try it out they do a sub for 15 days for €3. I buy the 180 day €16 and pay for it through my Amazon account.

They also have a Real Debrid apk which is handy. Say you couldn’t find what you wanted on BEETV or some other APK, then you could find a torrent and add it to your real debrid account and watch it through the real debrid apk.
I have been using real debrid for about four years now and wouldn’t be without tbh. If you decide to give it a try and want any assistance just message me.

@bilabonic If you use Beetv APK you can log into your real Debrid account within the app in settings and you will get premium streams.
If you just want to try it out they do a sub for 15 days for €3. I buy the 180 day €16 and pay for it through my Amazon account.

They also have a Real Debrid apk which is handy. Say you couldn’t find what you wanted on BEETV or some other APK, then you could find a torrent and add it to your real debrid account and watch it through the real debrid apk.
I have been using real debrid for about four years now and wouldn’t be without tbh. If you decide to give it a try and want any assistance just message me.

I’ve never logged into it tbh.
It’s just added to my Android box.
I do have an IPTV sub but that freezes all the time but BEETv and the other movie one works perfect.
They both use the same links anyway I think.

The only android device is my box for TV.

So I just need to log in/create an account.

It will take a while using the android remote. Lol.

I’ll have a play tonight.

Cheers

Right.
Just spoke to a mate and I can just open a debris account.
Pay for x amount of months.
BeeTV will give me a code when I log in and I enter that into my debrid account/link it??

As I stated I’m not renewing my IPTV as I only watch films/series.

Cheers

I’ve never logged into it tbh.
It’s just added to my Android box.
I do have an IPTV sub but that freezes all the time but BEETv and the other movie one works perfect.
They both use the same links anyway I think.

The only android device is my box for TV.

So I just need to log in/create an account.

It will take a while using the android remote. Lol.

I’ll have a play tonight.

Cheers
You won’t be able to login to real Debrid in BEETV until you purchase a sub through their website. Then when you click on real debrid login in the Beetv settings it will gives you a code then go to devices on your real Debrid account and add the code and then you will be logged into real debrid. Pretty simple tbh.
Then when you click on a movie/tv episode you will notice some of the streams will be blue in colour, they are the premium real debrid links.

You can signup here.
Real-Debrid: All-in-one solution

Time for a new TV I think.
I have Pioneer Plasma from 2005 ish or when they were first released. Lol

I can’t get the screen to fit and I’ve messed with every setting on the android box and TV.
I have to move the screen location way to the right to get to the menu.

It will not fit properly.

It has a separate box for all the inputs etc and one special lead that is chased into my wall that connects the two.

Time for a new TV I think.
I have Pioneer Plasma from 2005 ish or when they were first released. Lol

I can’t get the screen to fit and I’ve messed with every setting on the android box and TV.
I have to move the screen location way to the right to get to the menu.

It will not fit properly.

It has a separate box for all the inputs etc and one special lead that is chased into my wall that connects the two.
What android devices are you using. Does it have droid settings in settings.
In droid settings there should be display settings, then screen position. My screen position is set at 96%.

You can use Real-Debrid on many VOD apps at the same time

You can use Real-Debrid on many VOD apps at the same time
Have you tried using it in two separate locations at the same time. I have not tried it myself as I have heard that they may close your account. Obviously they don’t want you sharing your account with others I suppose.

Have you tried using it in two separate locations at the same time. I have not tried it myself as I have heard that they may close your account. Obviously they don’t want you sharing your account with others I suppose.
No as you say they will ban you, but have used it at other places and even abroad

What android devices are you using. Does it have droid settings in settings.
In droid settings there should be display settings, then screen position. My screen position is set at 96%.
Its a TX95 or something, just found that and i can now make it fit!
All those years struggling with the settings/screen size etc and that's all it was..ffs
I went on google and went to UNLINKED as a mate informed to do as he's on a FB Group that has loads of apks to download.
I selected the download apk link and i don't think it downloads? I cant find it anywhere on the box in t Library/downloads etc
Even the AppInstaller >Local Disk. Could not pick anything up?

I had to download via my laptop, transfer to USB, the back to AppInstaller i then have 2 options as the USB is detected and i installed it fine.

Strange how its not doing from my box/google/browser?

Anyway i added a library and entered its code and now have loads of stuff available.

Its seems very glitchy though, some apps load, some don't?

Even BeeTV is spinning and that's always worked perfect?

I'm not using a VPN as it's expired although there is no way to tell from the app on the box, but it does state expired when i log in on my laptop, its not allowing me to pick a Country to swap to on the box....

Its SpiderVPN -https://spidervpn.org/

Do i need it one? Its been fine for months without one using BeeTV, only now i seem to be having to turn box on/off?
Or is there a better one?
It's only £34 year for the VPN, i can also use it on laptop as well, it also has 2 other options for vpn+router, vpn+ pro router??

spidervpn.jpg

UNLINKED downs and installs it
TX95 is old get yaself a firestick/cube

and with Real-Debrid you don't need a VPN no matter what them bellends say on YouLube

Its a TX95 or something, just found that and i can now make it fit!
All those years struggling with the settings/screen size etc and that's all it was..ffs
I went on google and went to UNLINKED as a mate informed to do as he's on a FB Group that has loads of apks to download.
I selected the download apk link and i don't think it downloads? I cant find it anywhere on the box in t Library/downloads etc
Even the AppInstaller >Local Disk. Could not pick anything up?

I had to download via my laptop, transfer to USB, the back to AppInstaller i then have 2 options as the USB is detected and i installed it fine.

Strange how its not doing from my box/google/browser?

Anyway i added a library and entered its code and now have loads of stuff available.

Its seems very glitchy though, some apps load, some don't?

Even BeeTV is spinning and that's always worked perfect?

I'm not using a VPN as it's expired although there is no way to tell from the app on the box, but it does state expired when i log in on my laptop, its not allowing me to pick a Country to swap to on the box....

Its SpiderVPN -https://spidervpn.org/

Do i need it one? Its been fine for months without one using BeeTV, only now i seem to be having to turn box on/off?
Or is there a better one?
It's only £34 year for the VPN, i can also use it on laptop as well, it also has 2 other options for vpn+router, vpn+ pro router??

View attachment 152032
I don’t use a vpn when using real Debrid tbh
The only time I use my vpn is when I search for torrents in qBittorrent and when I access torrent sites on my browser as I get way more results as virgin block most torrent sites.
I then add the magnet link to my real Debrid account and then I accrit from Syncler but you could just install the real Debrid app from the App Store and watch it through that.
It sounds more like it’s your device tbh.
Get yourself a decent device or factory reset you device and just install the apps you need, this may help. But personally I would buy a new device. Any never had a problem using real Debrid in any APK tbh

This is what I have -
T95 X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4GB/64GB TV Box

This is what my IPTV supplier currently sells but I have not checked the specs as I only had one for a mate. -
T95 Android 10.0 TV Box 16/32/64GB Quad Core HD 6K HDMI WIFI Media Player UK NEW | eBay

If I wipe it I will lose his app for IPTV but I suppose I could ask him to send it to me.

I’m not sure what version of android it’s on either or whether it auto updates?

It runs fine on BeeTV it just does not like his app/IPTV but I think that’s my end due to miners.
I’ve tried it elsewhere and it’s faultless but I’ve gotten so used to not using it I don’t really need it.

I’ll see how this goes as I’m a bit weary of wiping it completely tbh.

Ill sign up to Real-Drebid tomorrow night and have a play.
Perhaps the specs are rubbish as it is a few years old and again I would not have i clue what spec I would actually need.

I’m still lost as how you download torrents direct from the torrent downloader? Ive anyways just used the links on torrent sites and my torrent client opens automatically.

I’m amazed at what is available for free via that Facebook group and unlinked library name and code they supplied!!

Unreal tbh.

I’ll have a good play tomorrow night with a few Stella’s in me as I wont care then. Lol

Oh plus I had to set my SCREEN POSITION to 84% !!
I ignored screen position as that’s not what it’s doing. It’s going screen size/percentage.

On my TV screen position is exactly that. It moves the screen up/down/left/right.

I can’t believe I’ve put up with it for do long ffs.

Cheers all

Back