Sensible Topic Anyone got any links to working Torrent sites?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Just went to my old bookmarks of torrent sites and they are all dead, some blocked by my ISP (virmin).

I only want to catch up with that latest Dexter series 9 tbh, my Android box/supplier only has one episode so far.

Or is there any i can add to my box? There used to be one last year but that's gone, i forget it;s name....

Cheers

They ALL failed...lol

To late or i need an invite.....

Cinema hd apk

For Android? I'm clueless with android box's tbh, always used enigma over the years, but now on Android IPTV.

Where would i find this apk file and how do i add it?

Thanks

If you want torrents install qBittorent and use the built in search facility on it. It work a lot better with a VPN as most of the big ISP’s block most torrent site’s now a days. Tbh you should really use a vpn when downloading torrents imo or download them through a Real Debrid account.
You can also add a torrents to a Real Debrid account and watch the torrent through the Real Debrid Android app, no download needed.
I do this for UFC events and Boxing. You can add lots of torrents to your Real Debrid account and they will stay on their servers until either it’s dead or you remove it.
Real Debrid is well worth the €32 a year sub imo.

I use this site for links to lots of torrents sites:

Unblockit - Access your favourite blocked sites

That's down again.

Anyone got a new link?

I'm on here atm -https://speedapp.io/

But its a private one that you have to seed/upoad that i always do BUT i'm blocked, i read the intructions but still confused and weary off opening any ports etc

I have just downloaded and its not seeding as i have error messages on the site -

'You are not connectable. You will not be able to upload without being connectable.
None of your clients are connectable on IPv4.
None of your clients are connectable on IPv6.'

Also this link is a test of sorts for port80 and mine is closed ??? - Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router

I have a WRT1900ACS that's user friendly but does not list 'Port Forwarding' as a tab like my old router...

I'm using qBitttorent and see a load of info on the torrent i just downloaded, but its not uploading.

Anyone help or i can't share/upload

Cheers

Attachments

• pf1.jpg
    pf1.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 7
  • pf2.jpg
    pf2.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 7
  • qbt.jpg
    qbt.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 6
That's down again.

Anyone got a new link?

I'm on here atm -https://speedapp.io/

But its a private one that you have to seed/upoad that i always do BUT i'm blocked, i read the intructions but still confused and weary off opening any ports etc

I have just downloaded and its not seeding as i have error messages on the site -

'You are not connectable. You will not be able to upload without being connectable.
None of your clients are connectable on IPv4.
None of your clients are connectable on IPv6.'

Also this link is a test of sorts for port80 and mine is closed ??? - Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router

I have a WRT1900ACS that's user friendly but does not list 'Port Forwarding' as a tab like my old router...

I'm using qBitttorent and see a load of info on the torrent i just downloaded, but its not uploading.

Anyone help or i can't share/upload

Cheers
Are you after private torrents or public torrents. Are using a vpn.

Back