Anyone been banned

Uh oh! Any more news on this?? My console wont connect to XBOX Live, but I'm not getting any message, it just fails when trying to connect, everything else passes.

As I say, I'm not getting any messages, the status codes im getting are;

W: 0000 - 000B
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 00A8 - 6820
Z: 8015 - 190D

I have just changed my passport email address, but it wont even let me go onto recover GamerTag to enter my new address!

Mate goto the System Info and see if your Dashboard or Kernel has been updated, the last non banning release was Dashboard 2.0.5759.0 and the Kernel was 2.0.5759.0

I've been banned! Got the same screen as the pic that has been posted when I look at details about the IP Address.

Not good!

lol XBconnect had better get to work on supporting more 360 games.

I've been banned! Got the same screen as the pic that has been posted when I look at details about the IP Address.

Not good!

Mate, tell us what your Dashboard and Kernel details are please.

this is probably sods law and i,ll go back on and gt banned but i went on 2 mins ago and mines still connecting ok with 5.3 on a sammy, you watch i,ll go back on now and get fecked in the ass.. anyone for kai or xbc lol.

I'm ok aswell, Xtreme 5.3 on a sammy ms25.

Allegedly we aren't safe either as there are reports of our drives getting hit aswell.

At the bottom of my system info it says.....

D:2.0.5759.0 - K:2.05759.0 (BK: 2.0.1888.0) X:A44A-4EB4-2E5C-93D9

Hope this helps.

EDIT: I'm a tit and didnt update to 5.3, was going to do it tomorrow!!

when you run the test, check the nat info. this will say if you have been banned or not.

Just watch eBay getting swamped with thousands of cheap 360's :)

If you're right and the dashboard and kernel are not the banning, updated versions then maybe I'll be ok and amongst the people who havent actually been banned and MS have cocked up?

Thats what I'm hoping for! Think I'll disconnect the ethernet cable, flash my original firmware onto it and see what happens 2moro.....fingers crossed!

I know lol, atm i have 2 360s 1 Sammy m25 and one Hitachi Original.... atm my brother has been playing Halo 2 all night and has not been banned, he has 5.3 and using original disk. ATM the hitachi one was online at 10pm (roughly) in main menu and wasnt banned. But it hasnt been on since

the ban is to do with the serial number of the console at not with the dashboard. as when you run game updates it doesnt update the kernel. if it says your banned under nat info then you are. i dont think restoring your original firmware will make a difference as in their tos it says you will be banned if you play a modded game, not have a modded firmware.

i knew this was goin 2 happen i bet the crackdown game has built in code for when you connect and download the halo 3 beta so everyone with the copied games gets hit with the ban lucky 4 me i aint been online for a few weeks still waitin to upgrade firmware but think il wait for new realese now lol

just got this from another site

Microsoft Starts Banning 360s on LIVE - MS Confirms
>> With the amount of posts we see on our forums ... it's clear, Microsoft decided to start banning Xbox360 with modified firmwares today (both Hitachi-LG and Toshiba-Samsung drives).
While it's the same release date as Halo3 beta, it seems that people who didn't download Halo3 also get banned. They probably detect backup discs (and not the modified firmware) when you play 'em online (not confirmed yet).
Even people using the new firmwares with disc-jitter added get banned, so it looks like Microsoft found another way to detect it.
Just like on Xbox1 it looks like Microsoft bans the console unique ID (serial), not the LIVE user. Microsoft will not allow anyone to login on LIVE on a banned console.
Many people on the official xbox.com forums also claim they got banned but didn't have a flashed firmware ... we'll have to see how that story develops in the coming hours and days.

cimg0452ir3bc0.jpg

ooops lol i just been on live pro evo from 7 until now lmao..... but im not banned lol m28 with 5.2 hehehe

just been playing gow for the last hour ...............hitachi with latest garyopa
i think i'll lave halo 3 for a while

Back